Wests Tigers v Manly Sea Eagles [Round 20 2013] Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ceagle said:
DCE and Choc should be alright, probably wouldnt be a bad thing if Matai took next week off

Would be good if Choc could have a rest as well.

mickqld said:
What's the bet that Hayne comes back next week and has one of those blinders. I'm already worried about next week's supposed for gone conclusion.

One of your best nights in recent memory Mick - keep it up mate ;)

mickqld said:
What's the bet that Hayne comes back next week and has one of those blinders. I'm already worried about next week's supposed for gone conclusion.

Just sit back & enjoy the win Mick. Don't worry about next weeks game til about Wednesday. :)

Brissie Kid said:
Anyone see Anasta tonight? What a decline he has gone into.

I nearly felt sorry for him...nearly.
When Daly just waltzed around him to score that was just sad.

Brissie Kid said:
Anyone see Anasta tonight? What a decline he has gone into.

Thats the best he can play. I wonder how long they will keep him.
Also how does adam Blair get paid twice George Rose? FMD

The Eagle Has Landed said:
Manly move up to 3rd position on the ladder after that win ovvertaking the Storm.
Two wins for Manly tonight :p

THIRD SPOT!!!

GO MANLY!!!

Was it just me or did anyone else think that Taufua (I'm not sure if I spelt that right) was taken out by a head high just before Manly scored in the corner? He went straight to the ground. It was a little worrying at times when the Tigers came back into the game. Too many penalties given away. I thought having the Warriors beat the Storm yesterday would've gave our boys the motivation to leapfrog into third. A couple of times, I thought it was all for nothing.

Got the win, a few bruises but nothing looked too series. Thought Choc was just given the rest to keep him fresh.

Definitely played to their standard tonight. Still that 4 in a row now to make it a few more

stewartbrett(female supporter) said:
Manly move up to 3rd position on the ladder after that win ovvertaking the Storm.

THIRD SPOT!!!

GO MANLY!!!

Was it just me or did anyone else think that Taufua (I'm not sure if I spelt that right) was taken out by a head high just before Manly scored in the corner? He went straight to the ground. It was a little worrying at times when the Tigers came back into the game. Too many penalties given away. I thought having the Warriors beat the Storm yesterday would've gave our boys the motivation to leapfrog into third. A couple of times, I thought it was all for nothing.

Yeah he was. If horo didnt score it shoild have been a penalty to us. The tigers player was holding onto tafuas chin until he hit the ground

stewartbrett(female supporter) said:

THIRD SPOT!!!

GO MANLY!!!

The Taufua one was ok because he was the attacking player, had it been slater im sure it would have been a penalty.

It was a very scrappy win. But an 18 point margin is what I think we all expected and are happy to take. I think, because we have so many experienced players, that against sub-standard opposition such as the Tigers we only do as much as we need to. We coast.
Most of the tries we scored were unplanned.
But, a win is a win, especially one that puts us into the top three.
A particular mention to Matt Balin. He always seems to be on his game, regardless of the opposition. I thought he was outstanding tonight.

Wasn't great to see Pungent Marshall do alot of chasing. Broth Anasta stank too. Gee the demise of these two annoying, over rated players is pleasing too see.

Au revoir and sayonara to french and japanese rugby or whichever council will take you as traffic controllers!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8