Wests Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
Anyone see them (Balmain part) surviving after their latest hit?

They may go back to being the Magpies, but I still can't see them surviving. Maybe it's time for them to become the West Australian Tigers?

Manly Leagues AGM tonight, its as insolvent as the Balmain Leagues :cool:

Wests Ashfield will ultimately get control, so the Franchise should continue.

ManlyArmy said:

They may go back to being the Magpies, but I still can't see them surviving. Maybe it's time for them to become the West Australian Tigers?

Tedesco can't apparently.

ManlyArmy said:

I heard on 2GB money news late last night that if the NRL does take over the tiggies they'll be going to WA.

Steve Blocker Roach as interviewed saying they'll fight it and try their best yadda yadda.

I'd like to see it by the way.

Then if we could get the Sharks to Adelaide that would cap it off.

Then we bring in PNG and another Brisbane team.

Like Norths will become a broke entitiy and fully suspect that Wests (group) will take over and Wests Tigers will revert back to Western Suburbs Magpies.
Not moving either it's a big area they cover.

eagles2win said:
Like Norths will become a broke entitiy and fully suspect that Wests (group) will take over and Wests Tigers will revert back to Western Suburbs Magpies.
Not moving either it's a big area they cover.

Grant Mayer was on the radio today and said no matter what happens they won't revert to the Western Suburbs Magpies, they'll remain Wests Tigers.

Gee a WA team would be good, Friday night game at 9.30pm could be live, and Saturday could have a 5.30pm / 7.30pm / 9.30pm game all live

I hope they can work it out and not have to move - much like I hope we never have to move

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2