What a bad season looks like on Silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I blame ZTH and his feeding of good news fluff peices to the media.

We need more like the last few years full of venom and spite bagging the coach and players.

@Dan

If you could get @Silvertails to say something rather than just post Trolls and Dummy Spits your post count might go up , there's a few of us on here would love to have a crack but he ( or she) is too gutless to have a go.
I agree. Theres been a trend towards negativity with post ratings. Die-hards that have been on here for years are receiving Troll ratings due to personal disagreements. This is not in the spirit of this forum.
Manly supporting, long-term or new, Silvertails users are not Trolls. I don't think 12 year olds can post on here so users don't need to act like one.

I agree. Theres been a trend towards negativity with post ratings. Die-hards that have been on here for years are receiving Troll ratings due to personal disagreements. This is not in the spirit of this forum.
Manly supporting, long-term or new, Silvertails users are not Trolls. I don't think 12 year olds can post on here so users don't need to act like one.

I can handle people disagreeing, but a Troll rating should be where we identify another teams supporter on here obviously stirring the possum, and yes should never be given to a regular.

I can handle people disagreeing, but a Troll rating should be where we identify another teams supporter on here obviously stirring the possum, and yes should never be given to a regular.

Mark I am not sure it is worth worrying about...since I have started to post more articles I get a heap of "disagree" as people do not like the article...

I'm sure accidental fat fingers have been responsible for more than one troll rating!:handpointdown:

Mark I am not sure it is worth worrying about...since I have started to post more articles I get a heap of "disagree" as people do not like the article...

I'm always a bit surprised at those who 'shoot the messenger' with those dislikes. It's not as if you said it!

I'm sure accidental fat fingers have been responsible for more than one troll rating!:handpointdown:

I wonder if the owners of those fat fingers realise they can undo their rating? Maybe they don't care, I dunno.

Hi Dan

That's very interesting but not at all surprising. Manly lost it's culture and aura at the end of 2014 and it's been a slow burn since then, and the truth is there has not been any new culture generated. I'm sorry but Lewis Brown, Dylan Walker, Nate Myles, and those kinds of guys don't inspire me, not to mention Trent Barrett. These are all outsiders, and like all those in the past they have to prove themselves. The Manly club can hype them up all they want but the reality is there are so many of them!.

I still look at the site every day, but since Manly were #1 in 2014 the same emotion and excitement is not there, and the content from other users is more negative. I don't mind feisty, I love it, but this is a dour and disappointed kind of negative, and its unfortunate that it was an implosion that came from within. We lost an empire.

If it was just footy results, you would have seen a decent blip around the last few rounds of last year, but that's absent, showing its deeper than that for us true fans.

The bottom line is it serves as notice to all the happy Penn, Zorba, Kelly and other corporates taking home their fat paychecks every day - shut up and get to work because you have a lot to do to get us fans back. The empire created from 2007 until late 2014 took a lot of time to build, and will also take a long time to re-create.

NYEagle

That probably nails it more than most posts I've read for the last 4-5 months, I salute you for the fine words!!

For this season I wouldn't put much into that it's showing March to date and these are month stats so by the end of March the number will rise.

Drop comes usually around may
Sure thing, I hadn't factored that in but makes perfect sense now that you've pointed it out. Not much has changed since my school days haha.

I'm wondering if the graph started from an artificial high. Around that time we had the Foz and Chez dramas. And those two threads became the biggest of all time. Easily. The was so much uncertainty, so many rumours. Everyone was checking in daily, hourly, to see what was happening. And people couldn't get enough of it. Interesting that as soon as there was relative certainty, the threads died.

I'm wondering if the graph started from an artificial high. Around that time we had the Foz and Chez dramas. And those two threads became the biggest of all time. Easily. The was so much uncertainty, so many rumours. Everyone was checking in daily, hourly, to see what was happening. And people couldn't get enough of it. Interesting that as soon as there was relative certainty, the threads died.
I'll see if I can pull 2 or 3 year stats see what the wider picture looks like

You could always let your Manly mates know about what a great site this is...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6