What an awesome game!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
voicefromthehill said:
If a Bulldogs supporter wrote that type of stuff on this site - we all know how we would react....

If a dogs fan wrote it, he'd be talking about his own people.
They are bulldogs fans. They were arrested at Belmore oval watching a training session so they are hardcore bulldogs fans. I don't even go to manly training sessions so these blokes must be right in with the kennel.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Duff said:
We all know what they did to that poor kid in the Cross, and that wasn't even football related, that's just a night out for them. It's not about how you treat them, they wouldn't give you a chance. They just bash and kill people without asking questions.

. . . This is a football forum. This is the only place to peddle my hate.
Sorry Duff, wrong on both counts.

You have lost your grip on reality if you are suggesting the incident at the Cross has anything to do with Bulldog fans.

And no, a football forum is not a place to peddle hate. Peddling hate has nothing to do with banter or rivalry.

I am aware of your long history here, and of following Manly, but I suggest you take time to think through the possible consequences of your words.

I long for the consequences of my words.

voicefromthehill said:
Or he might of been trying to avoid going home because he knew the police were looking for him....

Funny that he would choose to go where dogs fans are then.
What, is it anonimity amongst like minded people he was hoping for?

Duff said:
They are bulldogs fans. They were arrested at Belmore oval watching a training session so they are hardcore bulldogs fans.
Flawed reasoning.

Even if he was a Dog fan, it is flawed reasoning to suggest that therefore Dog fans are killers

All it does is stir up irrational hate and incite violence.

Seriously Duff, grow up. Did you not learn anything from your less than tasteful Queensland flood comments the other day ?

We all get that you like to paint the metaphorical picture of the tribalism of Rugby League, but to suggest that someone is going to be killed because they support another team is ridiculous and inappropriate. The post was at 2.00am so perhaps you'd had a few and weren't thinking to clearly, but to try and continue justifying that position is pathetic.

Duff said:
Those dogs are dogs.
A dog s**t stood in the manly area all game, copped abuse but stayed.

If i had done the opposite, i'd have been stabbed at least, probably killed at brookie.

These can't understand normal thinking are taking the piss of our good nature. Next game, someone dies, just to send a warning.
Why not? Every other club has done it.

You have proven yourself to be an absolute moron once again.

Duff said:
Napper said:
Duff said:
Napper said:
Duff said:
Those dogs are dogs.

If i had done the opposite, i'd have been stabbed at least, probably killed at brookie.

These can't understand normal thinking are taking the piss of our good nature. Next game, someone dies, just to send a warning.

Was that the clown with his flag? ****in peanut.

Yeah, that was the one.

People go on about how we should be better than them. More mature, rise above it and all that. The simple fact remains that if i had stood in the middle of the kennel in a manly jersey a had a flag raised above my head, i would've been bashed and probably stabbed.
This bloke would be walking away laughing at the fact that he got away with it.
I got verbally stuck into him and manly fans told me off.
Why should we be dicriminated against in our own ground?

Congratulations manly fans, they took the piss out of you.

You wear glasses? That wasnt you right up the back writing him off was it?

Hells yeah brother.

I don't understand why he was protected by so many manly fans. He was there to niggle and got away with it. He thinks it's funny that he can do that at our ground and knows that we can't do the same at our own home.
Like i said, if we tried that on them, we'd be dead.
We all know what they did to that poor kid in the Cross, and that wasn't even football related, that's just a night out for them. It's not about how you treat them, they wouldn't give you a chance. They just bash and kill people without asking questions.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Duff said:
Duff there is no excuse for inciting violence like that. It is not funny it is extremely dangerous.

Football hooliganism among fans is a deadly serious issue, though thankfully not on a large scale here, compared with many other parts of the world. Yet.
This is not a place for you to peddle your hate.

This is a football forum. This is the only place to peddle my hate.

Next week, the illegal bludgers. Over here without a visa at the expense of the taxpayer.

Haha!! Good effort. I was laughing.

Duff and bones the two best posters on this forum. KE and the eagle close third and forth

Daniel said:
That was one of the best and most epic games I have seen in a long time.

Can't blame anyone for that. Wow I hope the finals are like that.
Barba is an absolute freak in attack.

Manly's problem was all about timing. That is something that will come. We won't make the four but we will make a fair shake of it
Sorry boss but i dont agree with you. We are the premiers and we are capable of anything including making the top 4:D

Duff said:
Those dogs are dogs.

Just wow ... you need help, you have serious issues

Reminded me of the 2008 Brookie Scum's game.
The result will help Manly tweak areas of their game.:angel:

But the intensity and speed was awesomd:D

Why all the hate on Duff? His passion is Brilliant. Every player wants to hurt opposition in every tackle. You think last night the team would have said "oh no we went a bit hard on poor Kasiano" Same with us fans we should be in their face every game jeering their fans, making them burn. If they fire up you win. I dont want people to die but i love nothing better than watching us destroy the opposition and watch their fans burn.

I've nearly had punch ups with a mate ive known since i was 7. He's my best mate but for the 80 mins Manly v his team i hate his guts.

If you think its just a game, you're wrong.

A lot of you guys truly underestimate the vile beast that the average football fan is.
That lot would do you over in a second if they got the chance.

I don't think humanising them and treating them like people is the right way to go about it.

I'd rather keep my distance.

Duff said:
A lot of you guys truly underestimate the vile beast that the average football fan is.
That lot would do you over in a second if they got the chance.

I don't think humanising them and treating them like people is the right way to go about it.

I'd rather keep my distance.

angry, angry young man

This thread makes me sad. As a spectacle that game was great and I was pumped to see it. Such a shame that this thread degraded into such a poor display

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6