What did you think about the Jersey?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
swoop said:
I thought they looked great. I know there's no maroon in the jersey but they could use these jumpers in trial matches. They'd be cooler to use in the hotter months before the season proper.

The maroon outline of the vertical stripes and the snake should have been thicker. And agree that the jerseys would have been better offset by the maroon shorts and socks.

But they looked very elegant and great street wear for the guys.
Hugh modelling it with a pair of blue jeans showed how spiffy the design is:heart:

Well done to Wolfie and Brett - hope the diabetes kiddies benefit from such a thoughtful event :angel:

swoop said:
I thought they looked great. I know there's no maroon in the jersey but they could use these jumpers in trial matches. They'd be cooler to use in the hotter months before the season proper.

The maroon outline of the vertical stripes and the snake should have been thicker. And agree that the jerseys would have been better offset by the maroon shorts and socks.

But they looked very elegant and great street wear for the guys.
Hugh modelling it with a pair of blue jeans showed how spiffy the design is:heart:

Well done to Wolfie and Brett - hope the diabetes kiddies benefit from such a thoughtful event :angel:

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6