What does Killer have to do to win MOM?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
IMO  Lyon was man of the match. Solid in attack, scored a thousand points & always safe cutting down tigers in defence out wide.

I also think T-Rex needs to be taught to run into gaps & between defenders rather than straight at them. It may look good to scatter & bounce off defenders but running into people slows you down & he will not make long range busts the way he runs. As a kid the first thing you were taught was to run into the gap & not into the defender.

Volley link said:
Me and the old man must be the only two who thought G Stewart was superb and deserves consideration for MOTM. Separated by a good 200 k's, but we both agreed.

I thought he had a good game as well. He's been struggling a bit but seems to be getting back to some form.

Lyon, Stewart, Rodney (As Usual), Foran, Kite, Farrar, all had great games, even Choc only made one error and looked very dangerous near the line. Good signs all round.

I would have given the points to Lyon, Stewart and Foran however. If I had to throw in one of theirs then B.Ashford or Tuquiri.

That's why I never bet on MOM.
The ch 9 guys (one is a self confessed gambling addict) decide this.

Its kinda like the 2008 GF when I thought he couldnt do anything wrong but Kitey first 20 minutes did set up the win.

Killer's a class act right now and losing him would cost us dearly.

Shane link said:
3 J Lyon
2 G Stewart
1 Foran

Agree 100%. Killer was the stand out. And his goal kicking, oh my, i almost cream my pants every time that ball goes over the black dot... he is that good...

WAMF link said:

Yes who ever they are having a wank fest over at the time seem to get the spoils. IE Hayne in a winning team.

WAMF link said:

I guess we ALL have our 'favourites'.
The Manly faithfull certainly look at 'our' players & rarely watch the opposition (when rating the MOM).

Ch9 & Fox certainly have their own & rarely do other players get a look in. Slater & Hayne are regulars of the award.

Choc had a great game but it was by no means stand-out better than Killer's or Foran20s.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6