What if everything said IS untrue?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MrInvisible said:
First and foremost I'll get this out of the way. If you are here to troll, then prepare to be reported. I am certain a serious discussion without abuse or stupidity can be had on this subject.

I'm interested to hear from Manly supporters on the following topic.

What would you (as fans) do, if all this went to court and it turned out that everything the board had said about Haslers alleged dealings, and about the Bulldogs alleged involvement in talking to players and staff, was found to be false?

In addition to this question, what would you do if said court case resulted in putting Manly at a serious chance of going bust and not being able to renew player contracts?

Note: I AM NOT TROLLING I'm just interested to get serious responses from true fans on this issue.

I see you use the same username at the Berries forum, some of your posting are...well interesting to say the least. Seeing that you are just a RL fan who like to be involved, some trivia for you... Did you know that the Berries changed their name because the then board thought is wasn't Manly enough. That is fact but ironic don't you think, they were not Manly enough then but with all the poaching they are getting closer now to being Manly.

I for one would not see Manly go bust, as a multi millionaire property developer myself in a large regional NSW city, I can assure you that Manly would not go under and I am aware of others that feel the same.

Your leagues club ATM is flushed with cash , however the pokie reform commences in May 2012 and reports from Clubs NSW indicate that your clubs income will be slashed by 40% because of the size of the club and the amount of pokies that it has.

To convert each poker machine to conform with the new laws will cost around $10k, combine that with the loss of revenue from the machines..well its not hard to do the maths.

Manly, on the other hand, will not be in the position as the Berries, so it will only have minimal effect. Smaller clubs, like Manly, will be given up to 8 years to be up to speed.

Whilst your so called Messiah Greensplurge is spending like there is no tomorrow at present, that will not be the case in years to come when your leagues club wont be able to throw money at him.

Hasler has zero credability regardless of any future headlines after the way he went about his business. The way he has used scapegoats for his actions is bemusing & becoming all too predictable. Maybe if he put his hand up once in a while people could consider SOME of what he has to say but when its blame game all day its usually associated with guilt.

MrInvisible said:
First and foremost I'll get this out of the way. If you are here to troll, then prepare to be reported. I am certain a serious discussion without abuse or stupidity can be had on this subject.

What would you (as fans) do, if all this went to court and it turned out that everything the board had said about Haslers alleged dealings, and about the Bulldogs alleged involvement in talking to players and staff, was found to be false?

In addition to this question, what would you do if said court case resulted in putting Manly at a serious chance of going bust and not being able to renew player contracts?

Note: I AM NOT TROLLING I'm just interested to get serious responses from true fans on this issue.

Why concentrate a question on the worst-case scenario? Stuff like this is always full of grey and you'll rarely walk away with a definitive guilty party.

I won't answer your specific example because it serves only to bait Manly supporters, no matter how innocent you believe the intent to discuss it was initially.

How about we accept/discuss the 'there are no innocent/guilty parties' context throughout this affair, with Des, the club and even the Bulldogs probably wishing they could go back six months to avoid the last two weeks worth of rubbish, even if that means the same ending.

MrInvisible said:
Are you talking about this article?

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/haslers-trail-of-carnage-split-club-20111112-1ncxn.html

Interesting if that is the case. However it creates a new worry. Who is leaking personal board information to the Herald (if what they claim is correct).

Or this one

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/des-to-coach-dogs-next-year-wont-pursue-legal-action-against-manly-20111112-1ncwf.html

Well looks like a moot thread now, which raises the question... maybe the Manly boards allegations were correct.

Who leaked all the previous information to the DT?

The point is that both sides have used the media to their own purposes.

I would hope that this is the end of it all and both clubs can now go their own way into 2012, without this distraction from what's really important to the fans; their teams on-field achievements.

MrInvisible said:

What if it is true? And by reports it looks like it is, then your mob has paid top dollar for a heap of trouble.

If everything said IS untrue then....... Woo hoo, Santa might be real!
I'd like to put in an order of a whole heap of Sea Eagles supporter gear for my family thanks big guy.

swoop said:
MrInvisible said:

What if it is true? And by reports it looks like it is, then your mob has paid top dollar for a heap of trouble.

I like your presumption of power,i find it quite hilarious that a dog could have power,i guess 9 is best of the rest

Btw Des will have to change your colors, his lucky tie won't look right otherwise

Well I'm starting to think maybe tings were dropped so that everything "ends here".

Regardless if true or not, I guess Des doesn't really care. He's started a new chapter of his coaching career.

This is the end of an era and new beginnings for both clubs.

Only a few months till we get back to footy season again.

I for one can't wait!! Good luck in 2012 guys :)

you got bi polar or something MR I? i checked out some of your posts on the kennel, just in case id got you wrong. but after reading that "forum" im pretty sure i had you pegged right from the outset.

you still aint won nothing, and id be surprised if you made the 8 next year.

also this thread has been rendered quite useless given todays article.. wouldnt be the first time you have shot your gob off to early.

i also like how you imply that anyone who calls you out for been a troll, isnt a true fan.

muckraker.

MrInvisible said:

48 hours ago i politely asked you to be absent for a couple of weeks to let things die down & for you to stop prodding open wounds.

Since you are not a Manly supporter i also politely asked you to cease making statements about "reporting" locals when they respond to your posts which are obviously contentious & cause unrest in the first place.

MrInvisible said:
Well I'm starting to think maybe tings were dropped so that everything "ends here".

Regardless if true or not, I guess Des doesn't really care. He's started a new chapter of his coaching career.

This is the end of an era and new beginnings for both clubs.

Only a few months till we get back to footy season again.

I for one can't wait!! Good luck in 2012 guys :)

Very thoughfull of you to wish us good luck in 2012, however isn't reciprocal, so put ya tail between your legs and get back to ya kennel.

[attachment=239]

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8