What if they all go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DCE didn't cause anything, it was the insecure aging Players that were intimidating their own FFS.
They had no right to pressure anyone into a career defining decision, especially as he had 2 years left on his current contract at the start of this year when he was stood over :mad:

We won't know what damage Choc's antics have had till the off season.
Height of irony if Choc pisses of for more monies a year out of his end of contract :dodgy:

I would not blame DCE if he wanted to get away from all the angst :s

MadMarcus said:
Assuming they are all true and that the club releases them, our team next year will look like his:

2. Jorge Taufua (but may be dropped to NSW Cup)

That's a transparent team !

What if they just don't show up to play ?

Harry said:
psau14 said:
Heres my take

Watamouth is gone

Foran will be at the dogs in 16
Skivi will be at warrs in 16

Snake will stay on what hes got then go to UK retirement club (if knees hold out).
Ballin will stay on till 17 then head to UK

DCE will get 1.2 mil and captaincy and he will stay.
Disharmony will continue through into next year.
The generational change is slow.

Only my opinion, not based on fact.

My hearing from someone close, is Canberra have thrown the $$$$$$ at Brett Stewart and thats where he could be going. He won't be going overseas

Its not just the players we are hearing that could be leaving, but there are players leaving in the lower grades as well off like a piece of rotten cheese, must tell you something is not right at the club

If the dogs are under investigation for offering a contract to Morris whole he is still under contract doesn't the same apply to warriors and Canberra?

Jatz Crackers said:
MadMarcus said:
Assuming they are all true and that the club releases them, our team next year will look like his:

2. Jorge Taufua (but may be dropped to NSW Cup)

That's a transparent team !

What if they just don't show up to play ?
ISC could design an Invisibles jersey for Manly in 2015 :D

tookey said:
Harry said:
psau14 said:
Heres my take

Watamouth is gone

Foran will be at the dogs in 16
Skivi will be at warrs in 16

Snake will stay on what hes got then go to UK retirement club (if knees hold out).
Ballin will stay on till 17 then head to UK

DCE will get 1.2 mil and captaincy and he will stay.
Disharmony will continue through into next year.
The generational change is slow.

Only my opinion, not based on fact.

My hearing from someone close, is Canberra have thrown the $$$$$$ at Brett Stewart and thats where he could be going. He won't be going overseas

Its not just the players we are hearing that could be leaving, but there are players leaving in the lower grades as well off like a piece of rotten cheese, must tell you something is not right at the club

If the dogs are under investigation for offering a contract to Morris whole he is still under contract doesn't the same apply to warriors and Canberra?

A club won't keep a player on if he wants to go even under contract, whats the point if they are not happy as you won't get the best out of them their mind is not on the job, Morris has put in a release he has to wait for his release to be approved before he signs a new one. But he could sit out the season and not play at all, but that wouldn't be any good for say the Dragons or any other team that a player wants out as the club would then release as they would be losing money.

Gutherson
Taufua
Zac Hardaker/Kallum Watkins
Jamie Lyon
Hiku
Foran
DCE
Scott Taylor
Matt Ballin
Lawrence
Buhrer
Horo
Merrin

Lui
Starling
Willie Mason
Trbojevic

Would really love to see Watkins or Hardaker at manly and Scott Taylor will be a top player in my opinion! They're all only young too, probably lacking one experienced forward.

2. Jorge Taufua (dropped)
11. NYEagle

Let's build a team.....

If Skivvy leaves, Souths Kiri Au'vaa would be a great left centre replacement - fast,young, strong. And we could negotiate a contra release with Warriors Sam Rapira or Ben Mataleno
(big men).

Also think we could chase Sam Kasiano.

cheers

Better than having sam kasiano chasing us....

I like the transparent lineup. Be hard to tackle them. Then again, maybe not so big on goal line d

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6