What is going on in Schusters head?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Speeds Kills and Predictability bores you to death as well

What is going on in the Unpredictable Schusters head ???

If we knew we would be emerging super Sea eagles like Josh !

It sounds like you are suggesting I am basing my opinion on Schuster’s errors. I’m certainly not. I couldn’t care less about his mistakes because I agree, he is just a kid.
For me personally, I try not let u/20s influence my opinion on a player too much. You get some idea but until they step into FG and show their wares, I take it all with a grain of salt. The number of players that have been world beaters in the juniors that have never even played a fg game is exhaustive.
Don’t feel that you need to convince me of his potential. I know him well and am a huge fan, I just like him in the back row.
Great to see you are a fan as well @Snake
Josh is such a talent that he can dominate at centre and back row

The more ball skillful players get in their hands the more impact they have in the game and I would like to see Josh at 5/8 . I think he is our future 5/8

It sounds like you are suggesting I am basing my opinion on Schuster’s errors. I’m certainly not. I couldn’t care less about his mistakes because I agree, he is just a kid.
For me personally, I try not let u/20s influence my opinion on a player too much. You get some idea but until they step into FG and show their wares, I take it all with a grain of salt. The number of players that have been world beaters in the juniors that have never even played a fg game is exhaustive.
Don’t feel that you need to convince me of his potential. I know him well and am a huge fan, I just like him in the back row.

What you say is reasonable and I think I'm coming at this from the wrong angle.

Basically what I'm saying is that I think Schuster's skill set is wasted as a forward because he's not central to the action and his skill set requires that. As a forward he has a role that actually inhibits his range of skills. Players like Watmough and Stewart performed like forwards with extra back like qualities. So did Menzies.

To me, Schuster looks like a 5/8 with forward like qualities, a little in the Lewis style. Menzies', Watmough's and Stewart's performances would have been diminished playing in the backs. Lewis's, Lyons' and Schuster's performances would be diminished playing in the forwards. That's how I see it.

What you say is reasonable and I think I'm coming at this from the wrong angle.

Basically what I'm saying is that I think Schuster's skill set is wasted as a forward because he's not central to the action and his skill set requires that. As a forward he has a role that actually inhibits his range of skills. Players like Watmough and Stewart performed like forwards with extra back like qualities. So did Menzies.

To me, Schuster looks like a 5/8 with forward like qualities, a little in the Lewis style. Menzies', Watmough's and Stewart's performances would have been diminished playing in the backs. Lewis's, Lyons' and Schuster's performances would be diminished playing in the forwards. That's how I see it.
Yeah that’s a fair enough opinion. I’m not game enough to say he won’t be a good 6 and that you are wrong. You could certainly end up being right. I’m looking forward to watching him play regardless and if he ends up a career 6 and we get a premiership in that time, I’ll be the first person to shake your hand!

The thing about Shoe is that he's young and still very inexperienced. He will (hopefully) eventually learn when to pull out the trick shots like the no-look passes and tap on's, and when to leave them in the kit bag.

Like most of us I don't want him to lose that natural flair that makes him so unpredictable for the opposition. But I do hope that in time comes the experience so that his team mates know what's coming and where, but the opposition doesn't. I can see Shoe actually becoming very Cliffy like in a few years time, and that can only be a good thing because we all know how good Mr. Lyons was.

Yeah that’s a fair enough opinion. I’m not game enough to say he won’t be a good 6 and that you are wrong. You could certainly end up being right. I’m looking forward to watching him play regardless and if he ends up a career 6 and we get a premiership in that time, I’ll be the first person to shake your hand!

I like you Snake. You dont speak in absolute terms and admit you can be wrong, as I most certainly can be. A sensible and worthy attitude. I like it.

I like you Snake. You dont speak in absolute terms and admit you can be wrong, as I most certainly can be. A sensible and worthy attitude. I like it.
There have been times in the past where I have been arrogant and unkind and it’s not good enough. I don’t know it all and shouldn’t claim to! Thanks Bearfax for your kind words.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10