What makes a Happy 2016 now??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brad Arthur walking out on the Eels.

Michael Gordon going to the Roosters.

Radradradardardraaaaddda joining French rugby.

Edit. For the record I never envisaged we would make the eight.

Well it's looking up.

A shout out to the Silvertails teachers. Holiday time!!! QLD starts at the end of today. Have a nice break.
*To all those who think we get too many, we get paid for 5 hours a day and work on average, 10, this is why get paid holidays. We also put it hours the holidays but without kiddies.
Manly are going to start winning this holidays - perhaps not this Monday. But it's coming.
GO MANLY!

The year is dusted already, and in fact probably was from about rounds 3 or 4, but it would be nice to beat the Knights to ensure we don't get the spoon (assuming they keep losing like us), and it would be nice for the faithful to see at least 1 (is 2 too much to ask for) wins at the Fort Stress by round 26.

Optimistic I know, but I live in hope.

In all honesty I would like to see us blood some young players through to first grade.

I don't know what ramifications it will have on the cap but surely we could claim Matai's salary the same way Parra did with Choc.

In stead of going and buying players for next year lets see if some of those players that featured in the 20s GF last year can make that leap to grade.

It would be great to see some more local juniors get coached into better footballers.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4