What Other Rubbish Do We Want To Send To Belmore

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What's with the high and mighty attitude Kiwi? You've been on this theme for a while. There is nothing wrong with enjoying any discomfort that Hasler and co are suffering through right now. Especially after the 'in our collective faces' triumphalism of some of their supporters from the time he joined them until last year's GF.

Their lack of self-awareness is astonishing, especially as many of them probably hated Hasler's guts, right up until he signed with them.

bones said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
I'd love to send most of these Dogs topics on here over to Belmore !! More talk about the Dogs than Manly on here these days

That's because some of us get almost as much joy in seeing them suffer as we do seeing Manly win. Well I do at least.

Plus - it also means that there is no BS going on in our own backyard 'cause it's all happening over there.

It seems to be following the one person around. Hmmm - I wonder who the common denominator could be???

Phantar said:
What's with the high and mighty attitude Kiwi? You've been on this theme for a while. There is nothing wrong with enjoying any discomfort that Hasler and co are suffering through right now. Especially after the 'in our collective faces' triumphalism of some of their supporters from the time he joined them until last year's GF.

Their lack of self-awareness is astonishing, especially as many of them probably hated Hasler's guts, right up until he signed with them.

No high and mighty attitude, apologies if it comes across that way, personally I just don't get the obsession with it though and do tire a bit of every 2nd topic being Dogs related. I hate the Storm but couldn't be bothered sitting on their forums all week etc, but each to their own. I'd rather see a few pages of stuff talking about the great things Stewy is doing etc than Dogs stuff

bones said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
I'd love to send most of these Dogs topics on here over to Belmore !! More talk about the Dogs than Manly on here these days

That's because some of us get almost as much joy in seeing them suffer as we do seeing Manly win. Well I do at least.

Fair enough if that's your go. I'm just glad Manly is playing tomorrow and we can talk Manly again ! Hopefully the boys put in a big performance for us and none of the inmates from the kennel will come over for a play, not that they are any match for us ;)

It will be most interesting if we see the relationship between Ha$ler / Greenturd and their board crumble to ****e, funny if that is the case as this seems to follow Ha$ler around like a bad smell.

Darren said:
Do we think it was entirely Des' fault about the board dramas? Delmege/Penn/Zorba/O'Reilly?? Do we keep going? We are still arguing about this. I'm sure it's well above the coaching staff. Des is too blame but they probably stuffed him around.

The important question is NOT whether it was entirely Des' fault.

Have you noticed that the constant public bickering has reduced since the Hasler/Peters combo was replaced? Coincidence? Maybe. Suggestive evidence? Certainly.

No-one was left in any doubt that Hasler hated the board, and Peters effectively kept us very well informed of this. Have you noticed any signs of similar ill will from 2V? Anything at all?

Rex said:
Have you noticed any signs of similar ill will from 2V? Anything at all?

Tooves was board member of NRMA, he knows how it works. Watch his media sessions; he is very diplomatic to all: players, opposition, coaches, board, ASADA, NRL and even refs. He cultivates relationships, doesn't piss on them.

Jado said:
Rex said:
Have you noticed any signs of similar ill will from 2V? Anything at all?

Tooves was board member of NRMA, he knows how it works. Watch his media sessions; he is very diplomatic to all: players, opposition, coaches, board, ASADA, NRL and even refs. He cultivates relationships, doesn't piss on them.

And gets his comments out there in a third of the time it took Des.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6