What shots do i need for Thailand?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you get a chance i highly recommend heading up to hellfire pass. There is a lot of history there from the second world war including the invention of the drip amongst others.

As for shots hep A&B are a must, the rest depends on you and where you will be heading. Your GP will have a standard list.

Just booked a trip for my lady friend & her daughter to Thailand with 3 days Bangkok, o/night train up to Chiang Mai staying 3 days, & then fly down to Phuket for 5 days.

They know they want to do the Tiger Temple & Pipi Island day trips. Does anyone have any other advice or great experiences to share ?

Jatz we did a Canoe (day trip) from Phuket and it was pretty cool. Its about an hours boat travel and then you have a Thai guide who paddles the canoe around for you. You get to go inside some of the lagoons that you cant get into any other way. Not good for claustrophobics as some of the cave entrances are quite long and you almost scrape your nose on the roof when the tide comes up. Got some amazing photos and it was something I would do again.

Cant remember exactly how much it was but as with most things in Thailand, it wasnt very expensive.

Have attached some pics.

That looks awesome.

Can you paddle your own canoe?

I am sure the little Thai bloke would be more then happy to rest while you paddle mate. I never asked because I was quite happy with him paddling!!

I need to get in shape for soccer season so I need to do as much extra fitness and exercise as I can whilst I am away

Clon was that up in Phang Nga bay?

We went up there but didnt do the Canoe thing, just the boat tour

Fro link said:
Clon was that up in Phang Nga bay?

We went up there but didnt do the Canoe thing, just the boat tour

TBH Fro I cant remeber. We just booked it through the hotel and they arranged the rest. Phang Nga does ring a bell though. It is where the lookalike "James Bond Island" is.

What a disgrace this thread is. 

28 posts about Thailiand and not one mention of ping pong balls, lady boys or in Doug's case canaries. 

yes there were Gronk, several references infact

Maybe not 28 posts then, but at least 5 posts, which is still unacceptable as far as I am concerned. 

Yes, alcohol does cause memory loss.  In fact, I can't remember Doug even being there when I went on an all nighter on Saturday!!

The Gronk link said:
In fact, I can't remember Doug even being there when I went on an all nighter on Saturday!!

**** its gonna take me a while to live this one down isnt it.....

Are you guys still coming camping?

clontaago link said:
[quote author=The Gronk link=topic=176905.msg178530#msg178530 date=1204090495]
In fact, I can't remember Doug even being there when I went on an all nighter on Saturday!!

F**k its gonna take me a while to live this one down isnt it.....

Are you guys still coming camping?
[/quote]

Actually we just scored a tent last night so we are up for it. 

I'll be in touch about details, but I think we will multiply your softness by about a million when we are camping.  I think I will get withdrawal symptoms if I am away from my email for more than five minutes. 

going to get my ****ing shots today.

I hate shots, this is petrifying me........Why can't they just make some form of tablet for all thsi ****

My friend when I was in school had vacinations for something. Can't remember what it was but it caused him to have 25 seziures in the 20 hours following. It cooked his brain and now he's one third intelect he was.

Just to make you feel better about the pricks dan! ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6