What to do about Fittler?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
bob dylan said:
his biggest problem is not related to football.

he is a lowlife scumbag.

Couldn't agree more Bob. Any person who chooses to have nothing to do with their own child is a lowlife scumbag.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=10126913

"I just hope that he lives in a stable environment, that’s all I can hope for,"

All he can do is hope? If that quote is accurate and not out of context then I can only agree with what's been said about him.

As for his gig with 9. That's 9's fault. The whole telecast is 9's fault. An absolute cringefest.

wedgetail eagle said:
@RR-You do well to sit thru the Fatty show, I've heard ASIO use it to get suspects to talk.
I can't watch it.
Also, AFL's Matty Richardson seems a bit slow as a sideline commentator, that former player thing again.

Only for those 2 minutes where they discuss the match we're in, then I switch to something more interesting, like the Antiques Roadshow :D

Roger_Ramjet said:
wedgetail eagle said:
@RR-You do well to sit thru the Fatty show, I've heard ASIO use it to get suspects to talk.
I can't watch it.
Also, AFL's Matty Richardson seems a bit slow as a sideline commentator, that former player thing again.

Only for those 2 minutes where they discuss the match we're in, then I switch to something more interesting, like the Antiques Roadshow :D

Is that a doco on Anthony Minichiello?

I will admit to watching the NRL Footy Show, if only because in Adelaide there is so little league coverage that its a welcome change from the constant AFL love fest. I seriously hate how its called "The Footy Show" yet only about 20% of the show seems to be about football.

Perfect Partners is probably the best segment on that show and a couple of weeks ago they even managed to make that cringeworthy with the Fifita brothers.

I can't stand the AFL Footy Show and haven't watched it in about 20 years.

And Dennis Commeti is still commentating. Watch tomorrow's AFL Grand Final and he'll probably be one of the callers.

It's really not Freddy's fault that he is an insipid dribbler. He was named after St Bradley, the patron saint of excessive masturbation.

Go the Panthers!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4