What went wrong?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah was good Matas, picked up the flu somewhere along the way but had a good time over there.

Some of it wasnt my cup of tea, walking down the streets of Bangkok and being accosted every 10 metres by a tout for a strip club isnt really my cup of tea. Phuket wasnt really my favorite place in the world but some of the other parts of Thailand were awesome.

And No Clon not off Garts :)

I got back yesterday. I liked Phuket but I would have had a different opinion if we stayed in Patong, I did not like it in there, we were about 15kms out and it was great as not as busy and no touts. Koh Samui was the best of the 2 by far, not as busy but that will change in 10 years. Bangkok was ok, did not see as much as I would have liked but we did venture into a ping pong show after about 10 beers to see what it was like, terrible!!!!

Yeah Garts Patong was a bit of a sleazepit, did you stay at one of the other beaches or inland?

we were at le Meridien which was about 5 minutes out of Patong on the south side.

Koh Samui was far nicer but yeah you can see exactly where it will be in 10 years or so, and it aint good.

Our Favorite place was Chiang Mai, there were still a lot of tourists but it just had a nicer vibe to the whole place.

We were up at Kata Noi beach, the whole beach was taken up by our resort so it was good. We did not get to Chiang Mai but will if we go back.

Yeah Kata and Karon were just south of where we were, didnt get down there, just ran out of time.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2