Whate happened?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's a bit like me saying "I practise my christianity as I see fit" but I can't for the life of me work out why everyone has an issue with me sacrificing my youngest son to the devil.

It's just how I express my appreciation to God.

Why is she a disgrace Byso?? Because she got off, because she does what intelligent people tell her to do. If I had been caught with Ecstasy in Indonesia I would do everything I could to get off too.

I probably wouldn't go wandering around Indonesia with a stash of ther little blue pills in the first place!

True.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I'll bet you the mens' glossies are intending to throw a wad of cash at her to wear a bhurka and little else.

Absolutely. Its hardly like she needs the cash though, I am sure she isnt short of a quid and as you stated earlier her b/f is loaded.

shes a hypocrite not a disgrace, as clon (I think) said, you'd do anything to stay out of their Jails

I would not call her a disgrace.

She did what she had to do to avoid spending more time in a Indonesian prison. I would become a Muslim and wear all the crap that goes with it if it gave me a greater chance of being sent home. And as soon as I was let out I would shave my beard off and stop wearing my turban or whatever Muslims wear just like she did.

Have to add she is also pretty hot :D

She does have a funny head on her but as my grandfather once said, "You dont need to look at the mantlepiece when you are stoking the fire"

Why is she a disgrace Byso?? Because she got off, because she does what intelligent people tell her to do. If I had been caught with Ecstasy in Indonesia I would do everything I could to get off too.

Mate she should of got off and I'm glad she did, it was a nothing crime............but she was found guilty!

But to cynically lie about your religion is f-ing disgrace which makes her nothing short of a cheap whore! (even though I didn’t believe it for a second)

How do you like them apples?

[quote author=clontaago]

Mate she should of got off and I'm glad she did, it was a nothing crime............but she was found guilty!

But to cynically lie about your religion is f-ing disgrace which makes her nothing short of a cheap whore! (even though I didn’t believe it for a second)

How do you like them apples?

[/quote]

Dude it was a crime none the less. I have no sympathy for drug users, pushers or couriers!

You know the punishment so why do the crime!

What is wrong with people these days?

Same as Schapelle, guilty as sin, yet she gets made into a martyr!

I'd imagine a majority of ST posters have, at some point in their lives, walked around with 2 ecstasy tablets (or an equivalent) in their pocket ...........

3 months is probably about right though it wouldn't happen in this country for the same offence.

Thats a fairly sweeping statement Matas, one to which I doubt you have any basis in proof

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6