Whate happened?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I did say "I'd imagine" and "at some point in their lives".

Based on statistics 50% of people using some kind of illegal drug is probably not unrealistic.

i kow what you said, Ive just never been a fan of generalisations, especially of that sort of thing.

I'm not debating she committed a crime, and it was a petty crime. Yes I agree she knew the laws etc etc and I have no sympathy for Schappelle or anyone else for that matter, all I am saying is that just because she got off and was smart enough to know how to doesnt make her a "cheap whore" as Byso put it.

I have lied to get out of a speeding ticket before, does that make me a cheap whore??

"Dan, due to recent discussions you are excluded from answering that question"

I havenever walked around with any ecstacy in my pockets EVER!

Same Here Clontaago. I think it would of been terrible for a beautiful girl to rot in a Bali Gaol. I bet nearly everyone on here would love to have a crack at her.

I'm not debating she committed a crime, and it was a petty crime. Yes I agree she knew the laws etc etc and I have no sympathy for Schappelle or anyone else for that matter, all I am saying is that just because she got off and was smart enough to know how to doesnt make her a \"cheap whore\" as Byso put it.

I have lied to get out of a speeding ticket before, does that make me a cheap whore??

\"Dan, due to recent discussions you are excluded from answering that question\"

*clamps jaw shut, but sits and applauds as well* ;)

G'day Fonz

Clont she lied about her religion and even wore the garments as part of the illusion.

When you see the centerfold spread in penthouse/ralph will you wonder if shes a cheap whore?

any illegal drug Dan?

once or twice....the difference is, in Australia it isnt a criminal offense to carry certain substances, and you will only gain a fine!
In indonesia its highly illegal. I see it as disrespectful to the nation you are visiting if you fly in the face of their laws and deserve the full weight of the law

Same Here Clontaago. I think it would of been terrible for a beautiful girl to rot in a Bali Gaol. I bet nearly everyone on here would love to have a crack at her.
I think most of us would be more likely to have to settle for Renae Stubbs.

Dan might be the exception.

[quote author=Matabele]
any illegal drug Dan?

once or twice....the difference is, in Australia it isnt a criminal offense to carry certain substances, and you will only gain a fine!
In indonesia its highly illegal. I see it as disrespectful to the nation you are visiting if you fly in the face of their laws and deserve the full weight of the law
[/quote] Wrong Dan. If you were busted tonight with a foil of grass it would result in a fine and it IS a criminal offence in NSW (not so in ACT and SA).

Byso just because someone appears in Ralph doesnt make them a cheap whore. Some Manly cheerleaders must be cheap whores?

[quote author=The Fonz]
I think most of us would be more likely to have to settle for Renae Stubbs.

Dan might be the exception.
[/quote]

i have to bow to a man with a greater strike rate than myself...Clontaago wins this battle, but when we go head to head when he gets to Sydney i am sure it will be an interesting competition.

lock up any good looking women between 17 and 29 I say!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4