What's a pack cost or worth$

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
How long do you reckon the first 3 on your list will settle for that coin?
Doesn’t matter they have them now and they are preforming, value for money, looking at our roster and judging it on value for money makes me cringe.

And if or when those 3 can’t be retained due to their rising value, so what, the Bronc’s will chase the next gen of rising talent and probably secure there services, because let’s face it would you sign with them, join the ranks of a competitive side or say sign with us for example. Success breeds success.

They are going about it perfectly in my opinion and Manly not so much, even if you look at it from a different perspective, how about the numbers on our players, where we sit on the ladder and the value we get from our investment, how long can we persist like we do and expect any sort of positive results, the variation of value in those 4 caps is outrageous.

The great Whats a pack of Sigsworth.

l_1983-big-league-20191001-(552).jpg

Doesn’t matter they have them now and they are preforming, value for money, looking at our roster and judging it on value for money makes me cringe.

And if or when those 3 can’t be retained due to their rising value, so what, the Bronc’s will chase the next gen of rising talent and probably secure there services, because let’s face it would you sign with them, join the ranks of a competitive side or say sign with us for example. Success breeds success.

They are going about it perfectly in my opinion and Manly not so much, even if you look at it from a different perspective, how about the numbers on our players, where we sit on the ladder and the value we get from our investment, how long can we persist like we do and expect any sort of positive results, the variation of value in those 4 caps is outrageous.
Lots of change, Broncs have lost some feeder catchment to Wayne and the fins.
Broncose now have Burleigh bears as a feeder catchment ( gold coast lol)

And yet he is the best value of our high paid players.

DCE clearly in front there, and taking a paycut.
Jake hasn't busted the line for ever, gets in the way when attacking. Sure he can tackle, but so can Froggy on $300k.

Lots of change, Broncs have lost some feeder catchment to Wayne and the fins.
Broncose now have Burleigh bears as a feeder catchment ( gold coast lol)
In Melbourne it is all AFL dominated
But The Proactive Storm always find a way to unearth worldly talent

The Moral of the story
You either find a way to success
or find a useless excuse for failure
1689997440999.png

Won’t matter they’ll attract talent regardless.
Have a look at Norths Devils history, that is now aligned to the fins.

Have a look at Norths Devils history, that is now aligned to the fins.
Impressive production line ......
Australian Representatives (35): Vic Armbruster (Past Grammars), Neville Broadfoot (Past Grammars), John Brown, Clive Churchill (Kangaroos Coach), John Sattler, Edward Collins, Greg Conescu, Michael Crocker*, Cooper Cronk*, Greg Dowling#, Israel Folau*, Nick Geiger, Trevor Gillmeister#, Ryan Hoffman*, Greg Inglis*, Dallas Johnson*, Antonio Kaufusi*, Matt King*, Reg Kay, Paul McCabe#, Barry McTaggart, Mark Murray#, John Payne, Jack Reardon (Kangaroos Vice Captain), Cameron Smith*, Lloyd Weier, Elwyn Walters, Steve Walters#, Jharal Yow Yeh, Ben Hunt, Matt Gillett, Will Chambers, Billy Slater, Josh McGuire, and Greg Inglis

Australian Captains (1): Cameron Smith

Australian Coaches (1): Clive Churchill

New Zealand Representatives (7): Adam Blair*, Mark Graham, Jeff Lima*, Sika Manu*, Matt Rua*, Jeremy Smith*, Jake Webster* and Paul Whatuira#, Kodi Nikorima
Queensland State of Origin (28): Steve Bell#, Darryl Brohman#, Joe Kilroy, Greg Conescu, Michael Crocker*, Greg Dowling#, Trevor Gillmeister#, Ross Henrick, Greg Inglis*, Dallas Johnson*, Antonio Kafusi*, Paul McCabe#, Mark Murray, Billy Slater*, Cameron Smith*, Cooper Cronk*, Israel Folau, Jharal Yow Yeh, Steve Walters#, Matt Gillett, Josh McGuire, Aidan Guerra, Ben Hunt, Will Chambers, Jarrod Wallace, Andrew McCullough, Jai Arrow, Francis Molo

NSW State of Origin (4): Matt Geyer*, Ryan Hoffman*, Matt King*, Tariq Sims.

Flegler too
Yep and it relates to my point earlier, the Bronc’s just go on managing their cap in a positive way, young Willison‘s no doubt being groomed to take over or join their FRR and on a reduced number to Flegler, helps them hang on to a few of their other star performers and or secure additional talent.

Yep and it relates to my point earlier, the Bronc’s just go on managing their cap in a positive way, young Willison‘s no doubt being groomed to take over or join their FRR and on a reduced number to Flegler, helps them hang on to a few of their other star performers and or secure additional talent.
Also helps if you have a big jnr base to draw from, who's jnrs are all dying to play for and supported since they were kids. Same thing with Penrith also.

Also helps if you have a big jnr base to draw from, who's jnrs are all dying to play for and supported since they were kids. Same thing with Penrith also.
Maybe, but only 17 of them can make the playing group with 13 others filling the squad, so with that as a fact there should be plenty of opportunities to pinch talent from the likes of the Bronc’s and the riff, why look to the cellar dwellers and recruit players without talent or worse those that should of hung up the boots.

Maybe, but only 17 of them can make the playing group with 13 others filling the squad, so with that as a fact there should be plenty of opportunities to pinch talent from the likes of the Bronc’s and the riff, why look to the cellar dwellers and recruit players without talent or worse those that should of hung up the boots.
Trouble is Rafferty, there ain't no jnr bargain pick ups from these Clubs. Broncs an Penrith get them for half of the price on what we would pay.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10