What's worth streaming on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ready for an early night. Good win for the eagles. Suggestions.
Im unsure if The Wire is on Netflix but this is hands down the greatest tv show ever made (yes, better than Breaking Bad). It nails it on so many levels. Absolutely nothing touches it.

Entertainment Weekly: '’All-Time Greatest TV Show’' – No. 1
Complex: ‘’The 50 Best TV Dramas of All Time’’ – No. 1
Time Magazine: ‘’Top TV Shows of the 2000’s’’ – No. 1
Vulture.com: ‘’The Greatest TV Drama of the Past 25 Years: The Wire vs. The Sopranos’’ The Wire No. 1

Anyway, you know how i feel about The Wire now.

Also, both seasons of Narcos is great.
The latest season of Black Mirror is brilliant, just superb.
The Fall is a great hunting a serial killer kind of series.
Stranger Things was cool.

• Suits is awesome - seriously addictive
  • Designated Survivor
  • Shooter
  • 11.22.63 is also really cool - a hidden gem.

• Suits is awesome - seriously addictive
  • Designated Survivor
  • Shooter
  • 11.22.63 is also really cool - a hidden gem.
11.22.63 that's the Stephen king story about JFK? I read that a while ago. Also read the hand maids tale. Think that's a new series too. I started up Vikings again. Only into the fourth episode. Agree the wire is the best. The fall amd the killing are also excellent. Will look into suits. I don't want anything too deep or addictive. Just something to watch for half an hour or an hour before bed. Has anyone watched peaky blinders?

Also will give black mirror a look.

11.22.63 that's the Stephen king story about JFK? I read that a while ago. Also read the hand maids tale. Think that's a new series too. I started up Vikings again. Only into the fourth episode. Agree the wire is the best. The fall amd the killing are also excellent. Will look into suits. I don't want anything too deep or addictive. Just something to watch for half an hour or an hour before bed. Has anyone watched peaky blinders?

Suits isn't deep but it is addictive.

Especially Megan Markle!

Okay suits it is. Vikings can wait. Just have to finish this whole cocaine cassy prostitute revelation on 60mins. Who would have thought? Poor girl just wanted bulk Columbia headphones. Everyone knows Columbia is the place for headphones.
Just finished binge watching Star Trek Voyager & The Next Generation...

Have you watched firefly?

Yep it's the JFK one.

Okay suits it is. Vikings can wait. Just have to finish this whole cocaine cassy prostitute revelation on 60mins. Who would have thought? Poor girl just wanted bulk Columbia headphones. Everyone knows Columbia is the place for headphones.

Have you watched firefly?
Firefly is cool too. The woman (second in charge) from Firefly is in Suits.

What happened to non-addictive?
You won't be seen for three days straight mate. My missus pulled the plug on the modem, I was watching it 24/7!
Glad you started this thread. Once you've gone through the top shelf stuff you never know what's rocks or diamonds. Definitely be looking into the wire (if for no other reason, to keep @Lord Eagleton happy!lol)

Commando Cody...whoops that's not on TV now. Made in late 40s early 50s, the character appeared in several 12 part serials originally made as shorts for the theatres. Hokey as hell but fun (available on DVD). The original Rocketman before Ironman

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6