What's worth streaming on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am very much enjoying.....

Only murders in the building.

On Disney + (star)

Staring Steve Martin, Martin Short, and Selena Gomez
Plus a heap of cameos.

The three 'amigos' (see what I did there) set out to solve a murder that occurred in their apartment building while at the same time producing a podcast about it.

Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous

2020 | TV-PG | 5 Seasons |

Six teens invited to attend a state-of-the-art adventure camp on Isla Nublar must band together to survive when the dinosaurs break out of captivity.

woohoo!

Finally got to watch "Ford v Ferrari" (now on prime)

and quite enjoyed it :)

I just binged watched 'Capitani' about a cop in Luxembourg.

They seem to speak a mixture of french, german, dutch, and goodness knows what else.

Anyway, I've had it on my watch list but only just got around to it.

I liked it. It's worth a look for those fans of the genre. As a bonus, the episodes are only 25 mins long so it wont 'take long' to find out if it is a yes or a nope for you!

from wiki:

The series broke all records in its respective category on RTL Télé Lëtzebuerg.
Polling firm TNS Ilres determined that an average of 147,500 viewers watched each episode upon its initial release, corresponding to 29% of the population of Luxembourg aged 16 and over.
A survey by InternetPanel.lu showed that 90.4% of viewers were interested in seeing a second season.

(there is two seasons as well.)

I just binged watched 'Capitani' about a cop in Luxembourg.

They seem to speak a mixture of french, german, dutch, and goodness knows what else.

Anyway, I've had it on my watch list but only just got around to it.

I liked it. It's worth a look for those fans of the genre. As a bonus, the episodes are only 25 mins long so it wont 'take long' to find out if it is a yes or a nope for you!

from wiki:

The series broke all records in its respective category on RTL Télé Lëtzebuerg.
Polling firm TNS Ilres determined that an average of 147,500 viewers watched each episode upon its initial release, corresponding to 29% of the population of Luxembourg aged 16 and over.
A survey by InternetPanel.lu showed that 90.4% of viewers were interested in seeing a second season.

(there is two seasons as well.)
Well that’s me set for tonight (and if it’s good, probably till the early hours of the morning)

Wow, just watched Woodstock’99. I must of been living under a rock. Had no idea it was this bad. Three part series. You want to see what mob mentality can do, this is it.

Seen “Trainwreck: Woodstock '99” on Netflix yet?

I remember reading about how crap it was a few years ago...and saw some non-netflix doco on it.

Prob just like an ave eels family reunion. lol.

Watching Unit 42 (Belgian) on netflix. I don't mind it. Episodes are 50 mins long but each 'crime' is solved in that time. I was getting used to the 'one' crime and 8-9 episodes in solving them, lol.

Annoyingly, season 2 has been out for a few years, but it's not on netflix...!

Wow, just watched Woodstock’99. I must of been living under a rock. Had no idea it was this bad. Three part series. You want to see what mob mentality can do, this is it.

Seen “Trainwreck: Woodstock '99” on Netflix yet?

Yes I watched Woodstock 99 yesterday.The breakdown of society can happen very quickly. KORN and Limp Biskit is the catalyst.

Damn sneaky netflix....

I've made a few comments on here about "Bordertown" a scandi noir set in Finland.

Season 3 was about a year ago.

BUT GOOD NEWS..

They made a movie, which is also on Netflix called:
Bordertown: Mural Murders.

It didn't show up on 'my list' as technically it isn't a Bordertown series, rather it is a 1h40min movie.

So for fans of the series (I think @Ranga , you were one?) you can find it on Netflix under Bordertown: Mural murders.

The same issue is seemingly going to happen with the Icelandic series "Trapped" A season three is coming out in September but it's called "Entrapped" so keep an eye out for that one.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Unit 42
(Unite 42) also has a second series, but I can't find it anywhere unless I was in France or Belgium and watching it there.

Damn sneaky netflix....

I've made a few comments on here about "Bordertown" a scandi noir set in Finland.

Season 3 was about a year ago.

BUT GOOD NEWS..

They made a movie, which is also on Netflix called:
Bordertown: Mural Murders.

It didn't show up on 'my list' as technically it isn't a Bordertown series, rather it is a 1h40min movie.

So for fans of the series (I think @Ranga , you were one?) you can find it on Netflix under Bordertown: Mural murders.

The same issue is seemingly going to happen with the Icelandic series "Trapped" A season three is coming out in September but it's called "Entrapped" so keep an eye out for that one.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Unit 42 (Unite 42) also has a second series, but I can't find it anywhere unless I was in France or Belgium and watching it there.
If you like your scandi (and I think you do) you need to watch Trom, set in the Faroe Islands. I'm not sure where it's available to watch but keep a lookout for it

I watched "Katla" set in Iceland and while I didn't mind the premise...

I found it super slow, boring even.

After 3 episodes I went straight to the last ep (#8) and just watched that. I didn't feel I missed all that much and googled the rest. A pity, but you cant have hour after hour where nothing new happens.

Likewise...

The Sinner with Bill Pulman was also in the 'boring' category to me. Three series, watched 5 of the first 8 (in series 3) and then went to episode 8

I watched the first series, again skipping a fair bit and didn't bother with series 2. A pity as Jessica Biel was the producer and starred in the first one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6