What's wrong with you lot?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

no but I can only defend myself Fluffy and speak for myself also.

Not only that, but I think it's within the rights of the Silvertails community to critique. Reason's:- When there is some need to volunteer some time and/or effort - they are the FIRST to put their hands up.

You have done nothing more than an fantastic job in arranging the petitiions for Sunday. I doubt there would be a Manly supporter that would not offer you their congratulations on your efforts.

But to suggest Silvertails is the FIRST to volunteer their time is fallacy. Every game day there are numerous volunteers at Brookvale selling tickets etc. Volunteers were involved in garnering support to get Manly back to Brookvale during the JV ( I was one of them).

By all means blow your trumpet, but at least be honest with your claims, whilst members of this site will be hard at work this Sunday gathering signatures just as many other supporters of our club will also be volunteering their services, without fanfare.

What's wrong with a critique? It's a bit lame to suggest champagne all round at this juncture of the comp. I'll give praise where it's due (according to my standard) but bag where it's due as well. That's what democracy is all about. (urk)

[quote author=Ryan]
Not only that, but I think it's within the rights of the Silvertails community to critique. Reason's:- When there is some need to volunteer some time and/or effort - they are the FIRST to put their hands up.

You have done nothing more than an fantastic job in arranging the petitiions for Sunday. I doubt there would be a Manly supporter that would not offer you their congratulations on your efforts.

But to suggest Silvertails is the FIRST to volunteer their time is fallacy. Every game day there are numerous volunteers at Brookvale selling tickets etc. Volunteers were involved in garnering support to get Manly back to Brookvale during the JV ( I was one of them).

By all means blow your trumpet, but at least be honest with your claims, whilst members of this site will be hard at work this Sunday gathering signatures just as many other supporters of our club will also be volunteering their services, without fanfare.

[/quote]

Pete - You should be opening the batting for Australia - the great defender. Once again you try and marginalise the supporter base by praising the rockers and dumping on anyone involved in Silvertails. Was it not the rockers (or rocker) who questioned the validity of this initiative on MSE??

Time to let go of the past, we are all Manly supporters, I know there are probably some out there who wish for the Grand Old days of 2002 & 2003 but time has moved on and so should everyone else.

?????? is Ryan a gee up? Like Nark? People involved here and not involved have gone out of there way to give their time to the Manly club. I used to often not line up and instead get my ticket from people with wads of tickets outside the gate. People in the Manly area, at shopping centres giving up there time etc..

But now that Ryan has started this initiative that has mainly attracted people from this site - THIS GIVES THE POSTERS HERE THE RIGHT TO CRITIQUE?? Doesn't everyone have the right? And after 3 from 3, I'm a little embarrased about what I'll read here after 1 loss.

Let's keep things in perspective.

At least the silvertails will be appropriately dressed and will comb their hair and brush their teeth before they arrive.

At least the silvertails will be appropriately dressed and will comb their hair and brush their teeth before they arrive.

:lol: nasty! I guess both site's users have their traits, but you've nailed that one! NAILED! I've been reading both sites for years and sometimes walk to the hill to see if i could introduce myself to someone, but walk away wondering if some of them have showered since xmas? I walk back to the family are with my son shaking my head......

that is you, there are however many that want to organise a firing sqaud after a clsoe win.

or did you neatly leave that out

What are you? ****en Hitler.

If you want to get everything your own way make your own site.

Well, explain yourself Hitler.

How can you try and tell people what they should think and do?

The same way others tell me, like you are now Hitler.

Best we all change our names to Hitler to make Hitler happy.

Did anyone know Hitler was at Fromelles in 1916 shotting at the first Australian advance on the Western Front?

The same way others tell me, like you are now Hitler.

Best we all change our names to Hitler to make Hitler happy.

You can have your opinion, others and I will debate it. The difference is we don't cry like a little bitch when someone disagrees.

You try to hard to be a dictator... and only get the first part right.

I think we can all count ourselves lucky that we are not people who are driven to say YES constantly & nod & agree because thats whats expected. Just remember some of the drivel (no teeth & bad hair) written elsewhere.

And for the record, im a glass half full type and i do see some glass half empty and no glass at all types here and yes, they give me the sh!ts on occassions.

We have on one hand "the jury is still out" crowd and on the other hand, the "celebrate the success so far & be positive" crowd .

I dont need to wait till the team meets and beats a better opposition. I can start enjoying the whole season right now because we will be in the finals & when we get there we are better positioned than last year.

I agree Jatz.... Boy am I loving my football at the moment, I am going to savour it, it balances the games where you just kringe at the score line and say how did that happen. Been a Manly supporter for 47 years, seen plenty of good stuff and bad, so that why I'm enjoying this season so far.

We have on one hand \"the jury is still out\" crowd and on the other hand, the \"celebrate the success so far & be positive\" crowd .

I don't have wet dreams about wins in March.

[quote author=Matabele]

:lol: nasty! I guess both site's users have their traits, but you've nailed that one! NAILED! I've been reading both sites for years and sometimes walk to the hill to see if i could introduce myself to someone, but walk away wondering if some of them have showered since xmas? I walk back to the family are with my son shaking my head......
[/quote]

I mean, how long does it take to brush two teeth?

Matas quit whilst you are barely ahead

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4