When should we think about resting players?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I hope so mate. The fact he could walk off unassisted was promising, but he was in a lot of pain.
Reports are 3-4 weeks, avoided surgery. So back for finals.

On the topic of the main post, I think we potentially rest Tom/DCE/anyone with niggles if we can’t make the 4 anymore. As long as we’re still gunning for the 4 let’s keep rolling.

Well this weekend, 7th plays 9th and 10th plays 12th from memory..... so it is basically impossible for us to miss the 8 now given the amount of games the fringe teams play against each other

So if we win this weekend, we 100% can't miss the 8.

THEN do we start resting?
Would not like to finish any lower that 5th spot. If we do finish 5th I'm licking my lips on us playing the 8th placed team that has just limped into the finals.

Siro and Saddler could help out in the prop department soon or if required . Jake maybe a bit of a rest before the finals and not to go the full 80 just before the finals . guys like the Shoe probably need as much game time as possible, doubt any of the backs necessary need a break Have Jet Ski and Burbo no doubt available to contribute and if required Maybe Tom a bit like Jake but sure that he would not mind playing full games all things normal
I like Saddlers raw style of play, with the couple of games he played he showed no fear and is a big body to boot.

I hope so mate. The fact he could walk off unassisted was promising, but he was in a lot of pain.
I have had really bad sprains maybe 4 times that I definitely could not have walked off the field as well as Tent did. We may be lucky and it is only 2-3 weeks out. Kelpie will be back by then so probably no real need to rush him back.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10