Where are all the whack jobs that were saying we would be 0 from 4?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daily terrorgraph you need to come on this forum more often & read up with the times i also can't remember many people stating the 0-4 either.

A few may have said we'd struggle without brett but never stated we'd lose
four in a row.

MB

i recall banging on about having a proper halves formation by bringing in TH,getting williams out of the centres and players playing in their rightful positions and that we would pay the price if we didnt take that road.thats EXACTLY what happened and we win two games and look like an organised football side.in my view that means my posts had a semblence of sense.sycophantic "manly will win every week"posts regardless of circumstances are as boring as they are ridiculous.

also if the side is playing well and team selections are logical there is less to comment on and hence less posts.saying we dont like manly winning after supporting them for 30 years through thick and thin is simply ridiculous and  best kept to yourself old boy.

susan ridgepipe link said:
saying we dont like manly winning after supporting them for 30 years through thick and thin is simply ridiculous and  best kept to yourself old boy.
Only 30 years? I meant little joy out of writing about a win but point taken though and apols to you any other Manly tragics.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
Daily terrorgraph you need to come on this forum more often & read up with the times i also can't remember many people stating the 0-4 either.

four in a row.

lol i read it all the time, and i def. saw a few doom sayers, although everybody seems quick to re-write history and take credit for Des's decisions. I must say there are some great arm chair critics amongst you all.

DailyTerrorgraphHater link said:
[quote author=PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link=topic=182945.msg258379#msg258379 date=1270670451]

four in a row.

lol i read it all the time, and i def. saw a few doom sayers, although everybody seems quick to re-write history and take credit for Des's decisions. I must say there are some great arm chair critics amongst you all.
[/quote]

Nothing wrong with you pointing out rubbish past posts but if your going to come on & bag people with sweeping generalisations for having opinions at least be more specific. What posts said 0-4 and who are where are these whack jobs now rewriting history ? 

After a lost I like getting on here and relieving my frustration in some cranky posts! After a win I'm just enjoying myself and don't feel so much like posting.

So I don't think posting after a loss means that you like losses, it just proves that you care more than the other posters! ;)

no problem MB.Im sure there is not one person on this site who does not revel in a manly win;the criticism often is simply because they care too much.

thought todays performance was exceptional.gee i wish we were heading to melbourne with porky rose,wolf and kite available.would be a real look at our prospects then.with all on deck except brett we definitely have all but saints and melbourne covered and on our day may threaten even them(with one proviso-chock gets his confidence back)

isnt it beautiful to watch smooth backline moves after the mess of 09.

Yes smooth backline moves, and that is because the forwards are doing their job and the halves know how to play. Lyon is going to have a great year with Hoddo & Foran inside, Robbo & Matai are already prospering. I was very impressed with our fullback today, if he keeps that up we will have a good year for sure.

The Sharks to a drop out that only went about 25m on the fly and I laughed to myself because nobody in the crowd was surprised because the were all used to Orford's drop outs for all those years  :D

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8