Where do we go from here?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hello all,long time supporter of this site.I enjoy reading the banter and discussion with everything connected with our wonderful club.I live on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland and rely on this site for my daily information about my beloved Sea Eagles.I refuse to buy the Daily Telegraph as it is obvious that the sports reporters have an agenda against Manly and will continue to discredit us no matter what.The longer our club management continue to say nothing about the current coaching position is just allowing for more speculation and rumour. I would personally like to see Geoff Toovey installed as he at least knows the club culture and will install some much needed pride..

Positives to a Northern Eagles reunion
-Financial might & stability
-Removal of the Penns
-More fans from all of over Northern Sydney, Beaches & Central Coast
-Stronger Leagues club backing
-More Members
Negatives
-what little Manly fans left might be upset
@ReadingThePlay

Hello all,long time supporter of this site.I enjoy reading the banter and discussion with everything connected with our wonderful club.I live on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland and rely on this site for my daily information about my beloved Sea Eagles.I refuse to buy the Daily Telegraph as it is obvious that the sports reporters have an agenda against Manly and will continue to discredit us no matter what.The longer our club management continue to say nothing about the current coaching position is just allowing for more speculation and rumour. I would personally like to see Geoff Toovey installed as he at least knows the club culture and will install some much needed pride..

Welcome aboard, nice first post!!

Hiya, and welcome. Hope you enjoy the site.

Where?

X New facilities at Narrabeen;
X Elgey and another big name player coming;
X Return of Api, Curtis;
X Appeal decision soon. A bit of relief;
X Barrett confirms his loyalties;
X Myles off the books (FINALLY);
X Quite a few extension's to announce;
X New list Manager to announce;
X New head of footy to announce;
X A few new corporate partners to announce;
X Avoid the wooden spoon;
X A lot better / improved clarity around what's happened;

Where?

X New facilities at Narrabeen;
X Elgey and another big name player coming;
X Return of Api, Curtis;
X Appeal decision soon. A bit of relief;
X Barrett confirms his loyalties;
X Myles off the books (FINALLY);
X Quite a few extension's to announce;
X New list Manager to announce;
X New head of footy to announce;
X A few new corporate partners to announce;
X Avoid the wooden spoon;
X A lot better / improved clarity around what's happened;

Elgey and another big name? Who’s the first big name? Surely not Elgey, the bloke who has been playing reserve grade for the Titans for three quarters of the year?

Elgey and another big name? Who’s the first big name? Surely not Elgey, the bloke who has been playing reserve grade for the Titans for three quarters of the year?
Like Cook was at the bunnies when he couldn't crack 1st grade? Like Uate at The Knights?

Sometimes all some people need is a change of scenery. Can't ALL be doom and gloom, surely.

Most of the hysteria is from here anyways, fuelled by the media. Silvertails need to stop reading the papers and social media hehehe

Like Cook was at the bunnies when he couldn't crack 1st grade? Like Uate at The Knights?

Sometimes all some people need is a change of scenery. Can't ALL be doom and gloom, surely.

Most of the hysteria is from here anyways, fuelled by the media. Silvertails need to stop reading the papers and social media hehehe

You can’t call him a big name signing though just because of Damien Cook. Uate was a former Origin player. He’s also been very average here, apart from the first half of last season.

Elgey can’t defend, don’t get your hopes up. Although that means he’ll fit in well here.

You can’t call him a big name signing though just because of Damien Cook. Uate was a former Origin player. He’s also been very average here, apart from the first half of last season.

Elgey can’t defend, don’t get your hopes up. Although that means he’ll fit in well here.

LG played pretty well v us, I think he’ll go well and let’s not forget Blake Green was just as much a turnstile and everyone thinks he’s the messiah!!

Elgey is ok in attack - has a go at least
But in a team already struggling defensively, opposition will live on attacking his edge and defence is not an area players really improve....if the other big name is of his standard, we have a scary 2-3 years ahead.

I can't believe how easily most supporters are forgiving Des.
I must confess I was absolutely filthy at the state he left Manly after 2011....the GF victory was even soured by it.....but the times have become so desperate- I am willing to have anyone in the coaching gig who will bring back a winning Manly team....yes - that includes Des if it means bringing some steel and mental strength to this dwindling team we have today.

Elgey is ok in attack - has a go at least
But in a team already struggling defensively, opposition will live on attacking his edge and defence is not an area players really improve....if the other big name is of his standard, we have a scary 2-3 years ahead.

We need a hard nut forward to basically live next to him ( like the Cows do with Thurston)!!

We need a hard nut forward to basically live next to him ( like the Cows do with Thurston)!!
True that mate....can we get Sam Burgess??
That’s right- he is probably another Roosters signing so we can have Winterstein as his guardian....- 26.5 before a ball is kicked
I wouldn’t mind Elgey as backup Mark - just with the teams current state...would prefer a cheap aggressive forward option like Hetherington/ Hipgrave types for similar money

True that mate....can we get Sam Burgess??
That’s right- he is probably another Roosters signing so we can have Winterstein as his guardian....- 26.5 before a ball is kicked
I wouldn’t mind Elgey as backup Mark - just with the teams current state...would prefer a cheap aggressive forward option like Hetherington/ Hipgrave types for similar money

I think it’s an indication Walker might be gone, and we still need one of those forwards regardless.

Maybe with $330k more ( than we thought) we might be able to afford one.

I think it’s an indication Walker might be gone, and we still need one of those forwards regardless.

Maybe with $330k more ( than we thought) we might be able to afford one.
Is Burgess out of the question mate?
Heck- I’ll take Radley....even that Blair grub....just need some tough old school boys....would Terry Randall, Rambo Gibbs or Kevin Ward come back for us ....‍♂️

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8