Where does Watmough play next week?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
watmough,stewart, williams and buhrer will make up your backrow, harrison had great game but not sure you can have another backrower on bench. We always notice the newbies missed tackles but the tried and true players miss them too eg matai 6 missed

I know where people are coming from, but will stick with the if it isn't broke, don't fix it line, and the way we worked it last season was spot on

I loved Choc on the edges beside Matai, but the work he is doing for us now in the middle is bloody good, all of it is quality, and him doing all that allows Glenn to stay on the right edge with Lyon and T Rex to stick a bit wider as well

Kiwi Eagle said:
I know where people are coming from, but will stick with the if it isn't broke, don't fix it line, and the way we worked it last season was spot on

I loved Choc on the edges beside Matai, but the work he is doing for us now in the middle is bloody good, all of it is quality, and him doing all that allows Glenn to stay on the right edge with Lyon and T Rex to stick a bit wider as well

Yeah I guess you're right Kiwi that is the best side; but if we lose TRex we might not be missing as much as some in the media think if Choc slots back on that left edge.

I just feel for Watmough because if he was left out there with the way Ricky snubbed him he would have devastated the rest of the comp. And by us using him in that role up the guts he doesn't get to shine the way he could - as someone else posted earlier it shows the mark of the man - next Sea Eagles captain I hope.

Good position for the club to be in though - four Origin back-rowers to fit into three spots (although this makes me worry about the retention of Ballin - hate to see him go).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4