Where is the F Off DCE thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You get the impression that the "Great Bozo" has fixed it. Now can we get him in a room with the forwards to give them a blessing, excorcise their demons, injuries.He may even be able to get Linda (Ch) Blair to play with a bit of 'spirit' @;). He would turn a few heads.

Piss him off - did he find an extra couple of hundred k in his locker. No loyalty to anyone but himself.

Guys, regardless of peoples reaction either way, lets not turn on each other.

Jatz, you antagonise people, and dig at them regardless of the topic.

Just let it go mate, your better than this.

People have a right, to be as upset at a player leaving more than ever, if they choose. Why does that give you license to belittle the person mate?

Just chill everyone. Whatever happens, just don't turn on each other.

It will be ressurected the minute DCE announces that the story is crap and he is staying with the Titans

It will come back when he breaks every ones hearts for the second time lol

LOL, no chance. I've moved on from them both, and am looking forward to the next players coming in - who will hopefully have passion for the jersey like the men of old.

You'de have to think DCE would be furious with his managers....Talk about making one of their star signatories look like a goose.

I can't see the problem with any of it. I've never hidden the fact that anybody who supports, plays for or works for an enemy club is filth in my eyes.
If he doesn;t go to the GC, he doesn't become filth. If he does go, he will be filth.
What's so hard to understand?

Are there supposed to be grey areas? I don't recognize any. You're in or you're out.

He intended to become filth so yeah, I'd bag him out and call him whatever I want. If he changes his mind. All good.
That goes for anyone.

I hope he stays, he's been good for the club and the game,but half of these managers i cant seem to get my head around. Whats happening here is about more than just cherry evens.Why should anyone need a manager.I do know something though and that is "If i was going out onto the paddock week in and week out and getting smashed, it would not be for nothing". I would want every bit of penny i could get and then some. Loyalty, there is no such thing in this game anymore because if there was then tell me why would they need managers.Please stop the loyalty dream and get on with what is staring us in the face.

Too right mate...We'll only have the balance of power when Turnball takes over from Abbott. Roger might come back but really...RTS is showing some good signs but that means nothing to me. He doesn't have the runs on the board like a Mini had therefore if he wants to leave, then fine. I wont miss him cause we'll get another good fullback. Latrell Mitchell seems good in about 2 years.

Too right mate...We'll only have the balance of power when Turnball takes over from Abbott. Roger might come back but really...RTS is showing some good signs but that means nothing to me. He doesn't have the runs on the board like a Mini had therefore if he wants to leave, then fine. I wont miss him cause we'll get another good fullback. Latrell Mitchell seems good in about 2 years.

Latrell runs sideways too often for my liking.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4