Which team do we want to play week 1 of Finals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Simonmyers11

First Grader
Finish 5th and probably play Sharks Saturday night or finish 6th and probably play Broncos Sunday afternoon.

Would love a Sunday afternoon game at Brookie, we play our best football in the sun and broncos are pretty average away

Last edited:
Haha.
And to answer the question, dont care.

Sharks only have Xerri and Wade to worry about. Their foward pack is soft , especially in defence.

Broncos have Boyd in their side , enough said.

Finish 5th and probably play Sharks Saturday night or finish 6th and probably play Broncos Sunday afternoon.

Would love a Sunday afternoon game at Brookie, we play our best football in the sun and broncos are pretty average away

It is more and more looking 6th vs 7th will be Saturday night and likely the 5.30pm game.

The 5th vs 8th will be an all “Sydney NRL” Semi and will get the 4pm Sunday afternoon.

It allows the Tigers/Sharks a 7 days turn around. All teams will get a minimum 7 days turn around.

For a motivation to beat Parra and we will host the NRL Semi 4pm next Sunday (15th Sept) at Brookie:

Manly vs Tigers

or

Manly vs Sharks

Both games will be easy sell outs at Brookie!

P.S. By the way AMMI Park in Melbourne (is already booked for Vic Football GF’s) Sunday 15th Sept. Not that Melb is getting the Sunday game!

The Tiger Sharks. Hopefully they'll be buggered.

Would be great if we could get the Sunday afternoon game, supposed to be sunny.

When do they decided when 6th play 7th and 5th vs 8th?

Will it be one Fifita or two? If two I’ll take rocks and diamonds Andrew. The other one is only 19, but is a freak.

Both Donkeys and Guppies don't have a good record at Brookie (sorry Scott, - LOTTOLAND)
Can't remember the last time Donkeys played there

I think we play tigers at brookie and we account for them with ease. Tigers will leave the rest of their season out there on Sunday beating the sharks and won’t have anything for us.

Not to evade the question, but really hope most importantly Manly can evolve into s competitive “non Turbo team”
I realise Manly have won without him and even produce competitive efforts in those games....
Just need to find a few key Attacking options like Walker sniffing around and blowing up the ruck to the point offloads and dominance in that middle third, give us a shot to go a little deeper than 1 game into the finals.

Not to evade the question, but really hope most importantly Manly can evolve into s competitive “non Turbo team”
I realise Manly have won without him and even produce competitive efforts in those games....
Just need to find a few key Attacking options like Walker sniffing around and blowing up the ruck to the point offloads and dominance in that middle third, give us a shot to go a little deeper than 1 game into the finals.
It really is a lottery how we go from here on in. On one hand I can see us going on a run in the finals and perhaps winning a couple. On the other I could see us losing week one at home and out the back door. One thing I know for sure is in order to win some games we will need to be near perfect across the park.

Would be great if we could get the Sunday afternoon game, supposed to be sunny.

When do they decided when 6th play 7th and 5th vs 8th?
They have probably decided already. But they won’t tell us until Sunday night.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8