Which team do we want to play week 1 of Finals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It does not matter which team we play first second or third

What really matters is what frame of mind we will be in

7bf4a4e5-b70a-4657-bc0c-0b374f3bd63e.jpg

Exactly!
If we turn up we will beat any team.

It's up to Des now.

Spot on feathered friend . I share your view

At the end of the day we have to beat all the fckers to win the comp

And as you say , our team has proven all year that on our day we are capable of beating any team

Bring the fckers on . Any one of them

Make Manlys day !!!

poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

I expect The teams focus will be starting well against Parra and going on with it. Psychologically this is an important game for us. We need to go into the semis with confidence and wind in our sails. I have my fingers tightly crossed.

sorry boys but jam that, Im still holding out for the chooks getting home comfortably over bunnies and us beating eels, then beating melbourne in wk 1 and seeing the filth go out in straight sets wk 2.....
simples..
Exactly this!

I still think we will finish fourth. We are a tough footy side that keeps proving people wrong. We will beat Parra and I think the Roosters will flex their muscles over the Rabbits and give them a 16-24 point touch up. We need to beat Parra by 9 - 17 points.

I think we will sneak into fourth by two for-and-against points.

I think we can beat the Storm in Melbourne.

REALLY want to come 5th, because the rest of our finals games (if we are able to go all the way!) are most likely to be in Sydney

Don't want to play Sharks, would rather play Tigers or Bronx

REALLY want to come 5th, because the rest of our finals games (if we are able to go all the way!) are most likely to be in Sydney

Don't want to play Sharks, would rather play Tigers or Bronx
If we don’t make top four, I’d much rather play the Sharks than Tigers or Broncos - we match up well against them and I think they are limping in a bit. Tigers and Broncos have momentum.

Sunday arvo against the Donkeys as they will be totally out of their comfort zone and our fans have been waiting 5 years to have a crack at them at Brooky!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8