Who can we sack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The original post was highly sarcastic. Can we be more like Australian universities and ban sarcasm on this forum?

I would sack the person who cooks the pies - seriously one was so over cooked I reckon it had been sitting in the oven since the Sharks game
the pies chefs will be fitters and turners from cockatoo island,they fit the pies into the warmers and turn em into sh*t

Id sack channel 9 , they are the weakest link
Best way to avoid them is to attend the match.
I did notice Fittler pranced onto the Hill and had a crowd around him. I couldn't hear what was being said, but I'm sure it was embarrassing.

Don't you love that experience of biting into a pie only to be confronted by a black, tar like mass that used to be something edible at one point in a previous life. It seriously can't be that hard to manage a pie warmer can it ??

First they are too cold, now too cooked.

Just can't win.

What is this, Masterchef?

First they are too cold, now too cooked.

Just can't win.

What is this, Masterchef?

No, but you can tell if they've been cooked ( heated up ) with love. Just because it's a pie at the footy doesn't mean they shouldn't care about it!

ZtH looked great in the dressing room after the game. I think he organised Crust pizza for the winning side (but of course missed out this time, he was reading his own ultra positive press)
He takes up the the equivalent space of a RL team made up of Sam Burgesses.

No wonder opposition teams complain about the Brookvale sheds. He should be banished.

Oh and not allowed up in the stands either. We could have another Westgate Bridge disaster on our hands.

Last edited:
I'd like to sack the tall, selfish guy in front of me, up the back of the F-M stand, who stands (jumps) up every time we even look like scoring. We're high up, with a great view....there's no need to stand up! @:mad: Rant over....

Ok for real this time: Willo. NSW Cup for and against will be like 10-584 after this game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4