Who could this be in Rothfield’s column?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You’re kidding, right??
Manly offered 200k and Parra 300k.
But Lane is leaving 'in protest to the treatment of discarded half-back JacksonHastings.':rofl:

Salary Cap is 9.2 million plus 200k discretional amount for veterans and development players

Manly offered 200k and Parra 300k.
But Lane is leaving 'in protest to the treatment of discarded half-back JacksonHastings.':rofl:

Salary Cap is 9.2 million plus 200k discretional amount for veterans and development players
Did they scrap the Marquee player allowance?

Did they scrap the Marquee player allowance?
'....They voted, they agreed unanimously at a two hour meeting at League Central on what effectively amounts to a $9.4 million cap. That includes a flat cap of $9.2 million, plus a $200,000 portion of the veterans and development player's allowance, which can be spent at the club's discretion.'

Plus Manly still has the -350k from the Cap penalty for 2019

Unsubstantiated rumours has Lane leaving for only 300-350k which is a pittance for a player of his skill in a 10+ mill cap

You do realise that he’s played more than half of his career in reserve grade for three different clubs?! I’ve enjoyed watching him show some more consistent form this year but $300k is not a ‘pittance’ for him. His mateship with Hastings has probably come about because they spent plenty of time together in reggies last year.

Good luck to him if he’s taken the bigger money on offer and good luck to him if he feels he’s sticking up for a mate. But let’s not overstate his value.

We’ll see if his fate ends up better than another lanky but docile forward (Kane Evans) at the eels graveyard.

Don't care who it is ..... if that is their priority .... see ya later ....

PSS ... I have feeling that our resident twitter Queen @Budgewoi Eagle is all over who are Hastings mates ..... your guess Budgie ???

Shaun Lane loves everything Hastings does on Instagram. I think they may be besties.

But, now that Huddersfield has also pissed off Hastings, who's to blame now?

Also, does this player who's walking out, will they also refuse to Sign for The Chooks who publicly stated Hastings attitude was poor before they released him.

Shaun the Sheep, is setting himself up for misery (or any other player), if they are basing their career moves off Hastings treatment by various clubs.

Good on Lane for being a mate. (if it is him)
There is no place in business for mates but it's very Australian to stand by a mate when he's got his back to the wall.

Lane has proven to be a good player . He is still young and on the way up . Its a shame we don't have the funds to keep him under our cap . I wonder which other player other clubs will out bid us on

I am almost certain that this is verbatim of what was written by another journalist 3 or so weeks ago and was posted on this forum. Only difference was it was ‘Shhhhh’. Anyone recall that?

I am almost certain that this is verbatim of what was written by another journalist 3 or so weeks ago and was posted on this forum. Only difference was it was ‘Shhhhh’. Anyone recall that?

I DON'T

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8