Who do we bring in

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

SeaEagleSI1

Reserve Grader
With 29 out of the top 30 players sign for 2024
Jamie Humphreys might take the last spot
Who do we sign/replace:

Karl Lawton free to leave
Zac fulton free to leave
Ben Condon free to leave
Kelma Tuilagi Eels (no club statement yet)
Sean Keppie (maybe)

Last edited:
You can add Harper to that list. He won't be here next year from all reports.

But to answer your question, we need another prop in the AFB mould. Unfortunately, you can't just pick them up at your local supermarket. So Paseka is going to have to be that beast. Partnering Lodge.

1696234200246.png

You can add Harper to that list. He won't be here next year from all reports.

But to answer your question, we need another prop in the AFB mould. Unfortunately, you can't just pick them up at your local supermarket. So Paseka is going to have to be that beast. Partnering Lodge.
I didn’t include Harper as his off contract. The other players have contracts. Rumor has it they are free to leave if they get a new contract.
Harper might be at parra next year.

True. Although we still would have lost against Penrith imo.
Penrith didn't make the finals that year, it would have been us against Canberra and the winner plays The Roosters in the GF. Would have been hard pressed against the Roosters, but Canberra was certainly doable.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10