Who do you really hate?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mother Teresa
Gandhi
Nelson Mandela
Fred Hollows

No, wait...wrong list.:p

I hate mozzies. They bite me.

There's one "singer" I REALLY despise....

PitBull.

The most unoriginal "artist" out there, who rips off great old tunes and dribbles some Spanish accented bull**** over them: his last release stole the tune from "Take on Me" by Aha..... And absolutely butchered it. Reel Big Fish also did a version, but it was awesome, and well worthy of 3 minutes of your life :)

(Youtube vid of Reel Big Fish-Take on me:
http://youtu.be/QHpU0ZfXZ_g )

One day....... One day..... There will be a youtube vid of PitBull destroying some song live.... And from left of frame, at full speed will appear ME: horizontal, head first, delivering the greatest flying headbutt of ALL TIME. Then i'll slap the dodgy Spanish out if him so bad that when he wakes up he'll sound like Crocodile Dundee...

Sweet dreams are made of this :)

niccipops said:
Mother Teresa
Gandhi
Nelson Mandela
Fred Hollows

NOT GUILTY! :(

Actually......can I borrow $20?? I'll pay you back...promise!! ;)

mozgrame said:
niccipops said:
Mother Teresa
Gandhi
Nelson Mandela
Fred Hollows

Hey Moz, as for the $20 I'll leave the humanitarian work to people like the above listed but if we ever meet at an Eagles match we can shout each other a beer.
I'll wear my aerogard just in case you do decide to bite.:p

I hate that bit of anti static cloth you get with any sunglasses or raging glasses purchase that alwAys disappears after three days. I have a bowl full of sunnies both cheap and expensive bit none of the sucking cloths to clean them with. Tissues don't work!

Reading not raging but that's what I do.

niccipops said:
mozgrame said:
niccipops said:
Mother Teresa
Gandhi
Nelson Mandela
Fred Hollows

Hey Moz, as for the $20 I'll leave the humanitarian work to people like the above listed but if we ever meet at an Eagles match we can shout each other a beer.
I'll wear my aerogard just in case you do decide to bite.:p

Cheers Nicci, I'll hold you to that :)
Forget the aerogard though, save your money. I'm from Qld so I only have 1 tooth. How bad could the bite be??? lol ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6