Who do you want in week one?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Horo-happy-with-Rabbits-or-Roosters/83465

Horo, speaks the truth :p

Buoyed by the club’s first win against a top-four team this year, Justin Horo says the Sea Eagles don't care who they meet in week one of the finals.

Manly soared above Melbourne into third position following last Saturday’s penultimate round victory, ensuing a top-four spot with an imposing first half display.

Bound to play either Souths or Easts in week one, the second rower insists he isn’t fazed by who his side is confronted with in just under a fortnight’s time.

“I don’t really like either of them so it doesn’t bother me who we play,” Horo said.

“They were both just as physical as the other. It’s hard to really pick out of the two.

“Whoever we get out of the Roosters and Rabbitohs, it’s going to be a tough game no matter what.”

The Sea Eagles lost all four matches against the two this season but, despite claiming Melbourne as Manly's first top-four scalp,
Horo still considers the Storm as the yardstick in 2013.

“Even though we did a good job on Melbourne, I still believe they are the team to beat. We played some really good footy in the first half and it was nice to put that many points on such a quality team,” Horo said.

"We weren’t too fussed about not beating a top-four side because we thought we were in every game. But that is a nice feeling getting the defending premiers and hopefully we can carry that on to the finals."

As he prepares for his first finals campaign, Horo isn’t getting ahead of himself, beating home the importance of putting in yet another first-class recital this Sunday against Penrith.

A win will all but guarantee their current ranking and, despite a disappointing end to the Panthers’ year, finals footy begins a week early according to the vibrant second-rower.

“You don’t want to be playing bad footy a week out from the finals. We are going to have to play finals style footy next week and just keep moving on what we did tonight,” Horo said following Manly’s victory on Saturday.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6