Who else is guilty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep I was pretty much expecting the worst at 14-0 - was with a group of manly haters and was putting up a fight back but didnt really believe what I was saying. Was a bit of a front.

I was just hoping we kept it respectable.....could see Souths werent really on but we looked worse....then all that happened ....wow unbelievable.

Guilty as charged your honour at 14 - 0 I thought 2012 all over again even at 14 - 12 I thought that after the last two weeks matches, we were not safe running on tired legs, but then the Mighty Manly Spirit kicked in..............and I gave myself Multiple uppercuts

globaleagle said:
You should've just thought back to the america's cup for inspiration.

edit: and what a bunch of negative nancy's on this forum. I've kept a list and you've all officially lost true supporter status!

Never give up, never lose hope.
GE the early moments of worry and doubt make the win even sweeter. At the end of the match I was so happy I definitely would have kissed a moose, maybe several, in celebration.

Mate from Narra just reported that Matty has been on coffee delivery duties this morning as none of the Manly Boys have slept - hanging out together is another Manly trait:D

They deserve a few days off, and after Sundays MRC clearance of Gifty - its back to the war room :angel:

I must admit that I thought we wouldn't win. Not because of our lack of ability but because of the refs.

I did buy a little of the NRL conspiracy theory about it being a South East grand-final and naturally thought the refs would give us a hard time penalty wise.

I feel I need to thank Jonathon Thurston for his rant he may have made the NRL look at themselves a bit with the errors they were making in previous games.

So the refs seemed to be reasonably fair last night. So I became more and more confident as the game wore on. (I think that might also have been the beers, wine or vodka) but who knows the longer the game went on the drunker I got and the better it looked.

So where to from here?

I hope we meet Newcastle in the grand-final and beat them severely just to make up for 1997.:D

niccipops said:
GE the early moments of worry and doubt make the win even sweeter. At the end of the match I was so happy I definitely would have kissed a moose, maybe several, in celebration.

Well.......It's not all bad then!

Daddycool08 said:
I hope we meet Newcastle in the grand-final and beat them severely just to make up for 1997.:D

Either that or beat them the same way that they beat us in 97 :D

Yup thought we were busted at 14 - zip but got my hopes up at 14 - 6.

Then when we could not crack the Bunnies with all that possession just before half time I thought we were done and dusted.

Tooves half time speech must have been one for the ages as we looked like a different side. I could not be prouder of their efforts.

Jethro said:
Daddycool08 said:

I hope we don't beat them the same way. I think our guys have natural ability and no need of artificial help, if you get my drift.:)

Daddycool08 said:
Jethro said:
Daddycool08 said:

I hope we don't beat them the same way. I think our guys have natural ability and no need of artificial help, if you get my drift.:)

I was more talking about taking the win away from them in the dying seconds of the game like they did to us in 97.

Jethro said:
Daddycool08 said:
Jethro said:
Daddycool08 said:

I was more talking about taking the win away from them in the dying seconds of the game like they did to us in 97.

Nope - forty nil is nice sounding number in my opinion. I hope we smash them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7