Who gets a rest this round?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BGG7

Hey Guys, Just wondering if anyone knows which players are likely to be rested against the Dogs? I’d like to see one of our back-rowers, one of our centres and Kieran Foran given a week off just to make sure Suli, Sironen and Cust get some minutes into their legs before finals in case of injury.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
From memory in each of our grand final years in the post NE era we have a poor performance in the lead-up to finals. For whatever reason, whether complacency, or because Des likes the training to be amped up before finals, not sure.

Luckily this is a match in which we can actually afford complacency and still win!!

The best way to limit it would be to bring in some of the fringe blokes who will be desperate for some game time and will bust a gut, whether to push their chance for a finals bench spot or simply to shine 'in the shop window".

Marty, DCE, possibly Croker might benefit from a freshen up? And possibly reduced minutes for Haumole and Schu, just because its their first full year of NRL?
I'd consider resting Foran but not at the same time as DCE.
Team selection this arvo will be interesting.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
13 7 6 133 16
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16