Who Is Not Going To The Game!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
07, 08 and 11 :). Was a bit too young for the ones in the 90's but i was sliding down the back of the hill on my carboard in regular season games in the 90's while my dad lost his voice every weekend on the hill with the lunatics we still have today.

I would love to be there and tried so hard to swing it, being interstate but unfortunately I won't be there. I will however have a "Manly" lounge room and local party for the day!!!

GO MANLY!!!!

bob dylan said:
I am not at this stage.

I`m not at any stage , i wouldnt go if i had a free ticket (2reasons).. When i watch manly @ any ground we lose , i dnt want to jinx them so i stay home ..
& secondly i fukn hate watching NRL at any ground its fukn **** & i culd just imagine it on Sunday 80,000 ppl .. David Gallop fukd NRL up for me @ grounds i hate it , the past two season i had sea eagle memberships , this yr i had a cat1 pass, didnt use either of them for one game ..

I dnt go so we can win... ;)

Me.

I have a 50th birthday party to attend to (mine) with the family from all over the place which had regrettably been planned and organised for a lot longer than Manly's likelihood of another grand final.

Hopefully they (Manly) will give me a great birthday present that will give me even more cause for celebration :D

jjai said:
bob dylan said:
I am not at this stage.

I`m not at any stage , i wouldnt go if i had a free ticket (2reasons).. When i watch manly @ any ground we lose , i dnt want to jinx them so i stay home ..
& secondly i fukn hate watching NRL at any ground its fukn s**t & i culd just imagine it on Sunday 80,000 ppl .. David Gallop fukd NRL up for me @ grounds i hate it , the past two season i had sea eagle memberships , this yr i had a cat1 pass, didnt use either of them for one game ..

I have been to 12 GF's, including the last oneat SCG in 1987 and every one held at the SFS.

I went to Bronco's game last week and it cost just under $1000 for airfares, accomm and tickets. It was great to be there but it really didnt enthuse me to go this week, crowd crush and dickheads cheering for the team that isnt Manly etc etc.

I was offered 2 free tickets yesterday from a Dragons sponsor but turned them down. But they are there if I reconsider.

I'm touching down in Fiji at 4pm on Sunday - first job, find a freakin bar. Who books family holidays on grand final day anyway - divorce material......

Caaaaarrrrrrnnnnnn Manly

Stuck in Qld , and it really bites . Tried my best but just couldn't swing it . I even had the full blessing of the treasury department too .

I'm gutted .

Been to 96 ,97 , 07 and 08 . So I'm 2 for 2 .

This year would have got me in the positive ...... I'm sure

jjai said:
bob dylan said:
I am not at this stage.

When i watch manly @ any ground we lose , i dnt want to jinx them so i stay home ..

haha i must say, i feel like that
i get superstitious... like if we start to lose or play bad, i leave the room till we go better...i have been like that since a kid..
when i saw them at suncorp last the first half bronocs were all over us, so i left wherei was sitting ( prime seats) and went to the bar area so i couldnt see.. next thing i know, with 6 players down we were going well and kicking ass
silly i know, but i cant help it.. on sunday if we start getting some points against us i will go for a walk around the block or something till the mrs texts me saying its safe to watch again haha

angryassdrummer said:
jjai said:
bob dylan said:
I am not at this stage.

When i watch manly @ any ground we lose , i dnt want to jinx them so i stay home ..

haha i must say, i feel like that
i get superstitious... like if we start to lose or play bad, i leave the room till we go better...i have been like that since a kid..
when i saw them at suncorp last the first half bronocs were all over us, so i left wherei was sitting ( prime seats) and went to the bar area so i couldnt see.. next thing i know, with 6 players down we were going well and kicking ass
silly i know, but i cant help it.. on sunday if we start getting some points against us i will go for a walk around the block or something till the mrs texts me saying its safe to watch again haha

The best i got was a draw in 93 win stadium lol true **** out of abt 5 appearances lol

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2