Who is our new recruitment manager?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
On recruitment what's everyone think of our forward pack for 2016.
Given that our recruitment may be over.
Please tell me our intimidating forwards.
Rorters just keep on churning them out. Why didn't we make a play for Malagi and Moa......boost our pack up a bit.
Very disappointed in fire power .......Barrett has had no commitment to Penrith really and in my opinion could have done better.
Agree.
But the objective was to get rid of Toovey. Not too many good coaches just sitting around waiting for a gig!

My apologies. Very interesting reading. Are the Storm exempt?
You're right, how can the cheating scum have a junior base in QLD and others not, I personally don't give a crap if their Victorian junior league wasn't sufficiently strong enough, in my opinion they should never had been admitted, the game is never going to compete seriously against arial ping pong down there no matter what latitude is afforded them at the expense of all others, I'm fed up !!!!!

You're right, how can the cheating scum have a junior base in QLD and others not, I personally don't give a crap if their Victorian junior league wasn't sufficiently strong enough, in my opinion they should never had been admitted, the game is never going to compete seriously against arial ping pong down there no matter what latitude is afforded them at the expense of all others, I'm fed up !!!!!

My daughter ( and two grandkids) live down there, the Storm are virtually invisible throughout the year, they never feature in any vision on TV ( the score is flashed up and the presenter says in RL news the Melbourne Storm beat the Cowboys at AAMI park), and you'd have to look in about page 32 from the back page to find the 2 inch x 2 inch story about the game , which really shows the score and the try scorers.

I was down there when they won there legitimate GF, only because they won a GF, and AFL was over for the year did they manage 2 pages, the back page and the inside back page.

AFL gets almost 40 pages every Sunday and Monday.

It's a complete waste of time down there, suits a tiny segment of the market BUT completes the picture for the TV rights , and that is the ONLY reason they exist.

Bozo is our recruitment manager...what he says goes....
Considering it 'emerged' the other day that apparently Scott Fulton is our Talent Scout, I'd say @Frogz is right......he's scouting for his Recruitment Manager father.

Considering it 'emerged' the other day that apparently Scott Fulton is our Talent Scout, I'd say @Frogz is right......he's scouting for his Recruitment Manager father.

You are right. But Jason Lussick is also scouting one of the reasons we have 2 rugby players signed, through his kids rugby. He is also best mates with the Bozos known Scott for years and another reason why Darcy is back next season and Jason is coaching, Hoppa snr is good mates with Jason and thats why he is coaching next season.....I am sure mates rates apply

You are right. But Jason Lussick is also scouting one of the reasons we have 2 rugby players signed, through his kids rugby. He is also best mates with the Bozos known Scott for years and another reason why Darcy is back next season and Jason is coaching, Hoppa snr is good mates with Jason and thats why he is coaching next season.....I am sure mates rates apply
Hoppa Snr should not be allowed anywhere near our juniors or seniors. He is a disgrace on and off the field

My daughter ( and two grandkids) live down there, the Storm are virtually invisible throughout the year, they never feature in any vision on TV ( the score is flashed up and the presenter says in RL news the Melbourne Storm beat the Cowboys at AAMI park), and you'd have to look in about page 32 from the back page to find the 2 inch x 2 inch story about the game , which really shows the score and the try scorers.

I was down there when they won there legitimate GF, only because they won a GF, and AFL was over for the year did they manage 2 pages, the back page and the inside back page.

AFL gets almost 40 pages every Sunday and Monday.

It's a complete waste of time down there, suits a tiny segment of the market BUT completes the picture for the TV rights , and that is the ONLY reason they exist.
Yes Mark as I've said in previous posts I was down there for business the day after the '07 GF and the only real interest, apart from those on the flight down who like me had been at the game the night before, was that Victoria had defeated NSW at rugby the night before, all they talk down there is afl, it's a complete waste of money and all they are is a QLD team playing out of Melbourne, they have very few actual local juniors the vast majority of their stock are QLD juniors, it's b******t

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6