Who is the best of the Worst?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

At the moment who is the worst team?

• Manly

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Tigers

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Dragons

Votes: 28 51.9%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 11 20.4%

• Total voters
I can't see this rabble beating anyone. Yes we were in the frame for 25 min last night but as soon as the mid interchange happens we go to a fumbling , bumbling error ridden mess. Lack direction , lack commitment or enthusiasm as soon as 1 thing goes against them. Just no resolve in several players.
Aloiai
Schuster
Keppie
Condon
Lawton
Sipley
Olakau'atu
Tuipolutu
All had just poor attitude last night. They just really let down the rest of the guys that tried hard last night.

All three of those other clubs - yes, even the Dragons - at least have something to look forward to. The Tigers and Dogs have signed a bunch of good - like, actual NRL-standard - players and also have some young talent coming through. They have new coaches as well - Ciraldo at the Dogs and the promise of Benji at the Tigers. Right now, they are not performing well on the field, but at least they are not treading water and are trying to improve.

The Dragons are more like us - a club that has spent the last decade or so coming apart at the seams - but they have Flanagan next year (not that I'd be getting too excited over that) and, once Ben Hunt leaves, will have the good old "war chest" to put towards finding a replacement. So, yeah - they're losing their best player, but there may be a silver lining.

What have we got to dream about? An injury-free season for Tommy? Watching all of our best young talent play for other clubs? Enough room in the salary cap to buy a broken-down dud or two that nobody else wants? The second year of the Seibold dynasty?

All three of those other clubs - yes, even the Dragons - at least have something to look forward to. The Tigers and Dogs have signed a bunch of good - like, actual NRL-standard - players and also have some young talent coming through. They have new coaches as well - Ciraldo at the Dogs and the promise of Benji at the Tigers. Right now, they are not performing well on the field, but at least they are not treading water and are trying to improve.

The Dragons are more like us - a club that has spent the last decade or so coming apart at the seams - but they have Flanagan next year (not that I'd be getting too excited over that) and, once Ben Hunt leaves, will have the good old "war chest" to put towards finding a replacement. So, yeah - they're losing their best player, but there may be a silver lining.

What have we got to dream about? An injury-free season for Tommy? Watching all of our best young talent play for other clubs? Enough room in the salary cap to buy a broken-down dud or two that nobody else wants? The second year of the Seibold dynasty?
Someone smart on here (I forget who it was) the other day wrote something like "next season will make the Barrett years seem like a Golden era" ..... I think they could be correct.

Lol, weren't you one of the people who said you weren't going to watch the game? :giggle:
Well we are allowed to change our minds. I thought at the start of the year that getting rid of Des and getting new coaching blood was a positive move. I also thought it was time to move on Foran , Walker ,Taupau. I also thought Schuster was going to be a superstar. Well I'm Fuking wrong on all levels hey.

Well we are allowed to change our minds. I thought at the start of the year that getting rid of Des and getting new coaching blood was a positive move. I also thought it was time to move on Foran , Walker ,Taupau. I also thought Schuster was going to be a superstar. Well I'm Fuking wrong on all levels hey.
Don't worry you aren't the only one.

Lacked speed tonight on the wings, a handful of times a kick to the winger was on.

Garrick did well at the back but for me we missed him on the left wing.

The basic poor selection is Bully on the edge, his leg speed has been great this season in the middle.

Effort was there but the execution was poor with errors and discipline.
"Lacked speed on the wings"...Saab injured and Garrick to fullback, what do you expect. Tui and Vegas tried hard, but wasn't good enough.

A realist.

2 wins in 8 games.
6 wins in 23 games.

Enjoy it. If you settle for crap, you get crap - which I guess is why your happy with another flogging 24-6, which like you say IS an improvement over our 34-4 flogging the week before.

How ANYONE is happy with that performance, is beyond me. But like I say, it IS indicative of where our fanbase is generally at right now. Picking and taking positives out of a 24-6 drubbing (winning 25% of our last 8 games), kudos to you. Obviously easy to please.

It's completely out of touch to claim we win that in Melbourne with the Turbos. Like I said, look at our recent results, or a larger sample, since jersey gate. If and when we win (it's RARE), going at 25% for a season worth of games (23 games), it's not a, "we just win this one with this or that player in".

That's not where this club is at right now. We are LUCKY to snag a rare victory.
Can we get the women’s NSW SOO team to play for us?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8