Who plays hooker next week.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Don't know why api has been so heavily punished. Walker was blindsided by a cheap punch, injured and couldn't defend himself. Unless someone struck at Scott, Scott would've kept punching him! Api did what had to be done. It's not natural to -allow friend (or anyone for that matter) get hit while incapable of defending themselves, if api didn't try stop scott than someone else sure would have, and if they didn't than walker could have far worse than a fractured eye socket. The NRL so often forget to use common sense.

In saying that we will improve in defence and he worse in attack next week. Not too bad, we've got enough points in us anyways

There have been other punches in games that resulted in 10 in the bin and nothing post game so Api getting a game bs. I thought it would have been a fine for his part.

If they discounted Scott because he was sent off then Api should have gotten nothing as he spent 10 in the bin.

With Walker gone for 6 weeks and Api possibly a week or two, and now Matt Wright out for a bit, what would happen if Taufua is not yet right to play. Is it possible Tom Wright on one wing and...yes I'll say it...Hastings for hooker. Has Hastings served his time of being Banished to Blacktown. Now that the pressure is off, will Trent be magnanimous, now that everyone is off his back, and give Jackson his chance to prove his worth to a potential club for next year...or before June 30?

I like it. With everything going on with last nights game, let's not forget his brilliant try. Be honest, who in their right mind thought 1. That ball was going to straighten out and stay in the field of play, and 2. That Matt Wright would not only chase the bloody thing, but would beat the Storm players to the ball! He's going better than I thought he would.
Problem with Matt Wright is that he makes a lot of stupid errors, drop balls and doesn't really do that much so much so that I'm screaming at the box but then he goes and pulls something like that try out from between his arse cheeks which will cement his spot for the next month.

The guys solid at best with very sporadic flashes of brilliance....

Turbo
Taufua
Kelly
Suli
Uate
DCE
Hodko
Taupau
Matt Wright
AFB
Thommo
Lane
Jurbo

Perret
Sipley
Winterstein
Poo Brown

(Paseka or Tanginoa if available)

Api charged.

1 week with an early plea.

Given that Curtis Scott only got 2 weeks for fracturing Walker's eye socket, this is a joke.

If Scott got 4-5 weeks minimum then I would be okay with 1 week for Koroisau, being third man in and landing a punch in the head.

Anyway, if possible we should pick Fainu but unlikely as he isn't in our top 30. Matt Wright or Lewis Brown will be hooker, very much doubt Hastings will be back.

Fainu's chance

He IS NOT in our top 30 and i'm pretty sure there are no top 30 spots left, unless the NRL have discluded Darcy. The NRL could allow him to play because we have nobody in our 30 who can play hooker... but that won't happen because Hastings has filled in at hooker previously. We MAY be allowed to upgrade him if we have enough cap money left as it appears you are allowed to have more than 30, but not sure.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8