Who plays hooker next week.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Look its bad but young suli killing it in centres. Backline i keep the same with trent at 6.
Jorge back also, look left field run matt wright at 9 he a good footballer i say.
I like it. With everything going on with last nights game, let's not forget his brilliant try. Be honest, who in their right mind thought 1. That ball was going to straighten out and stay in the field of play, and 2. That Matt Wright would not only chase the bloody thing, but would beat the Storm players to the ball! He's going better than I thought he would.

Look its bad but young suli killing it in centres. Backline i keep the same with trent at 6.
Jorge back also, look left field run matt wright at 9 he a good footballer i say.

NRL website has Matt Wright with Hamstring Injury TBC & unfortunately Austin is back fro Raiders today.

Scott will only get 2 if he goes early guilty plea according to NRL.com.

Scott has received a 28-point discount (one point for each minute he was sent off), otherwise he would have been facing a maximum of four games on the sidelines.

How the f..k do you get a discount, sounds like the bs judges dole out when some druggie kills someone and shows remorse.

Api charged with grade one. Will miss a week. Big loss, dont see us winning without him.

Scott grade 3. Only 3 weeks. Walker to miss 6
This Scott decision is beyond a joke in my opinion - a travesty of justice "NRL style." Scott's action was, in effect, a coward's punch or "king hit" because of the current rule that punching is never allowed on the field. Accordingly, Dylan Walker was totally unprepared for this vicious punch to the face resulting in a fractured eye socket. I am disgusted!

Walker should sue the pr##k! In the context of what happened it was just common assault. It wasn't an injury received in the course of the game. Ask Big Marn about it.

Considering what jersey Api was wearing I guess were lucky he didn't get 6 weeks for having the gall to punch a Storm player.

Walker should sue the pr##k! In the context of what happened it was just common assault. It wasn't an injury received in the course of the game. Ask Big Marn about it.

... or as a hypothetical ..... given Walker is likely covered by medical Insurance .... the insurance company also sues Scott ..... as well as Manly sues for loss of Walkers services .....

From SMH. Com

Walker, sporting an almost instant swollen black eye, was also given 10 minutes in the bin but has not faced any further charge.

He will however spent at least six weeks on the sideline after it was confirmed that he had a fractured eye socket.

The Sea Eagles' Koroisau Apisai, whose flying punch connected with Scott in the same brawl, faces a grade one striking charge, which carries a base penalty of two matches, although that can be reduced to one with an early plea.

Asofa-Solomona Nelson was also charged for a careless high tackle on Jake Trbojevic, which carries a $1500 fine if found guilty (or $1100 with an early plea).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8