Who should coach us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Tough Question.. But I'm thinking Matty Ballin since he has been doing his apprenticeship under Walters with the Donkeys flying high.

Anyone but seibs . He’s a conman / Barrett 2.0.
No to choc - he made his bed when he went to Parra. Whoever we get needs to be defensively minded. Seibs will be out by round 10 next year. No way will Penn stand for 3yrs and no finals footy

Absolutely, my first choice

@The Royal Soup definitely first up in the coaching role.

@Ryan is in charge of recruitment

What could go wrong 😂😂😂
The Wrong Perspective .....

When things are going wrong the critics are on song .
When things are going wrong we need to change things for things to start going in the right direction.
When the Winning starts the Whinging stops !
So lets start taking ownership of our substandard on field performances and start playing THE MANLY WAY and start WINNING !

The Moral of the story in life on and off the field for ALL of us is ....
WE ARE ALL ACCOUNTABLE FOR OUR OWN ACTIONS
AND
WE GET WHAT WE DESERVE IN THE END
1715396191264.png

@BOZO For motivational coach for sure
All Passionate People such as your self and all the Passionate Manly souls are Motivators feathered friend

They say that The Biggest concern for any organisation should be when their most passionate people become quite

So If we love our club and are concerned the way we lose
Let us never lose our passionate Winning views and maintain our Passionate Winning Rage

Passionate Manly Sea eagles Souls do not Represent the Silence of the Lambs
Silence of the Lambs IS Not THE MANLY WAY
We are not Submissive and Silent Lambs to the Slaughter
WE ARE SOARING AND ROARING RESULTS DRIVEN PASSIONATE SEA EAGLES !
1715397533517.png

I think it’s pretty simple , a Silvertails collective , because after all there’s some ****ing experts on here.

Why waste millions chasing Bennett when you can have “ the Silvertails Collective “ for almost nothing.

It would be rotational, 1 motivational coach , 1 for the forwards , 1 for the backs .
So who’s first up??
I bags giving them the spray after a loss. Bet I could surpass Ricky or Bellamy there.

I really admire Cleary. I initially wrote him off due to how long it was taking him to win a title but he’s clearly very intelligent and has unlocked the coaches handbook. He has aged very well as a coach and would have to be considered the top coach in the game right now
Having an unlimited supply of quality juniors to draw from also helps although he has shown the ability to keep them on script for an entire season atm we struggle to do that for 40 minutes

I understand that Peter has now changed his surname by Deed Poll to ‘Instrument’.

As in a blunt one.

As much as people want make fun of Brad Arthur, Manly’s defence under his tutelage was good enough to see them into the 2013 Grand Final.

Hasn’t happened since.
Sorry Terry but I still can't cop that grass cutting bastard 👎

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12