Who should we buy for next year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And I read today that the Squeals are well in the hunt for Alex Johnston from the Rabbids.

You must admit, the Dalai does seem to have the pulling power.

Oh and the Squeals don't seem to have cap issues.

Yeah, I reckon he's a wanker too.
Seems the slime are becoming more like the Rorters and vermin everyday! Slimes were over the cap a couple of years ago when they were spooners. We also know they are over paying overs for a lot of these new recruits well! There only pulling power is $$$

Here you go @globaleagle . This kid will do it for you :D

Pee%20on%20Jatz%20Crackers.jpg

(@Jatz Crackers this picture has been posted 'tongue-in-cheek' so please don't take offense at the image.)

Hahaha. Very Good Jethro.

I thought it was a tad damp with humidity today.

From what I read he is close to re-signing but as we know it doesn't mean anything till it is announced. I think he would handle the transition fine. I'm just trying to think outside the box because it gets smaller every week.

This Elgey kid I'm not too sure on. Cherry proved his worth in the QLD cup as did Hodkinson I think Elgey will take a lot longer to develop then these 2 players given his size and his limited experience playing against grown men. If we can get him for the right price so we can develop him and he isn't costing us $350000 a year playing reggies then its not a bad signing just hope we don't pay big $$$ for an unproven kid.

We need a Michael Monaghan type signing he isn't credited enough with helping us turn things around. He was as tough as nails and played a big part in our rise to the top with the BK's. From memory he was predominately a bench hooker with Canberra. Any of them coming off contract?

Heath LeStrange

If Gallen is available, he HAS to be a priority. He's also an advocate of Carney. Then snare Myler, and if possible Tamou or Myles.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Tom Trbojevic
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Clinton Gutherson
06. Todd Carney
07. Richie Myler
08. Paul Gallen
09. Matt Ballin
10. Nate Myles
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Jake Trbojevic
15. Brenton Lawrence
16. Luke Burgess
17. Dunamis Lui

I am a big fan of signing Gallen. Wouldn't come cheap but he'd show some of these younger blokes what it's all about. They'd grow I confidence having him next to them in the line.

C'mon Joe throw some moolah at Gal

Can't see Gallen ever playing against the Sharks...nor should he.

Some players should remain one club men and he's one of them.

If he did decide to leave Cronulla, I'd see him going to England.

Myles would be good...sounds like the pool of players is getting smaller and smaller. We are going to find getting decent halves a very tough job by the sound of it. Although in saying that, Maloney is under pressure at the roosters. His defence is under question but he may be one of the few experienced halves left on the market.

I hope we snare Elgey as well but I'm losing hope each day it goes on.

Kelly said we can expect announcements in May. If he has signed anyone, why do we have to wait until then? Every other club is announcing signings left right and centre. Sounds like he has made offers and no confirmed signings. We could miss out on the 3 or 4 he mentioned....I'm not filled with confidence out of any of this.

Oh how the times have changed!!!!!

I'd love if we can get:
Tamou
Myles
Elgey
Myler from esl

Think Elgey will stay now that Sezer has left.
Would Like Myles for his toughness and leadership and proven performer at Origin. Can play front row and back row and long minutes. Tamou has really stood up last 3 weeks and is bending the defence and carrying 3 defenders - getting back to his best. Myler has played for England and is keen to show what he can do in the NRL. Only 24 still and can tackle which is also a plus with good speed and good short kicking game. Id still have Carney, a bit of a risk but so much more talent then any other half available.

Possible 2016
Snake
Cutherson/Tafua
Lyon
Matai
Hiku
Carney
Myler
Ballin
Jake T
Lawrence
Buhrer
Myles

L Burgess
Mateo
Symonds
Lui/Sao/Hodges

Seriously hope we don't end up with Carney. For all his brilliance ball in hand, he's an absolute turn coat in defence.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8