Who should we buy for next year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pointless going hard to anyone know. Develop our own kids going to tough few years. We simply need elgey.
I spewed in my mouth massoud suggested Mcrone, may as well us littlejohn. Forward wise we need to look at superleague both jeff Lima and Louis Anderson off contract with catalans would certainly strengthen pack.

Credit where credit is due. The eels recruitment are on fire.

Reminds me a bit like us circa 2004 when we got the two BK's for 05 then signed Robbo, Orford and Steve Bell for 06 then Killer for 07 and Josh Perry for 08.

Apparently Scott has a seriously ill child and took unders so that the Family can be near Westmead Childrens Hospital that is near Parra :( Good luck to them :angel:

Credit where credit is due. The eels recruitment are on fire.

Reminds me a bit like us circa 2004 when we got the two BK's for 05 then signed Robbo, Orford and Steve Bell for 06 then Killer for 07 and Josh Perry for 08.
lol not really. They are signing a) aged back rowers by offering them an extra year and b) Foz because of piles of money.

We recruited for specific purposes. Parra still has no decent backs or props.

Apparently Scott has a seriously ill child and took unders so that the Family can be near Westmead Childrens Hospital that is near Parra :( Good luck to them :angel:
Nice spin, but I don't buy it. Newcastle has an excellent Hospital, and Royal Sydney Children's Hospital is in Souths-Easts territory.

I'd think some good signings would be Scott, Sezer, RTS, Merrin, T Burgess, Napa ohh sorry this is about who a good CEO would sign.

Nice spin, but I don't buy it. Newcastle has an excellent Hospital, and Royal Sydney Children's Hospital is in Souths-Easts territory.
There are a lot of things the Newcastle Hospital cannot do for children, in that case they usually get transferred to Westmead Childerens hospital

Someone pee on him!!!!

Here you go @globaleagle . This kid will do it for you :D

Pee%20on%20Jatz%20Crackers.jpg

(@Jatz Crackers this picture has been posted 'tongue-in-cheek' so please don't take offense at the image.)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8