Who Sold Out The 2011 Premiers?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I guess the argument that Manly fans shouldn't denigrate Choc because he put his body on the line all those years for the club holds little weight now. Clearly he put his.body on the line for his mates, not the club. The club was merely there to pay his salary.

Whilst I find it hard to believe someone would sell off such a piece of memorabilia, it's a free country, and I find this witch hunt in the DT quite absurd to be honest.

Someone may be down on their luck and want some cash (ok they've certainly underpriced it), someone may just not give a rats and want to get rid of it for something, but this crusade by the DT is pretty pathetic in my eyes.

RE: Premiership ring sold - Mystery

As if it's Choc. He may have acted a little bonkers lately but some fans clearly lose the plot in the off season.

Silly theory just to confirm off season plot losing by me: The Telegraph bought the ring off a disgruntled ex board member, sold it on ebay, then wrote the story because a currently united Manly isn't giving them much article fodder.:D

Go Manly and protect your rings, in the locker rooms, and beyond.;)

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
bones said:
Beaver boy said:
Who do you think it is ?

My tip - Joe Galovau.

Why ..... Played for peanuts for Souths/Manly. Sister charged with murder in October 14, possibly assisted in paying legals. Just speculating but you'd have to be pretty hard up to sell it for just over 2k. Look at a great like ET ... He would of given anything for a premiership.

Dangerous driving occasioning death is not murder.
I think she had a disqualified licence bones if i remember right.

Still doesn't mean it's murder. Murder means there was intent.

Maybe each player should post a photo on Facebook with their rings on and we can narrow it down and force the culprit to surface.
I wish I knew it was for sale...It was cheap.

Eagleheart said:
Asked if, after falling out with the club, he had become the first player in history to auction off a premiership ring, Eels recruit Watmough replied: “I didn’t play football to win premierships for the club, I played to win them for my mates....

- who I've now turned my back on to play for parra.

'Thou shall not lie.'

globaleagle said:
“I didn’t play football to win premierships for the club...

Well he's not going to be disappointed playing for Parramatta then.
And when he finishes not winning premierships for them perhaps he can transfer to Cronulla.

Frogz said:
Maybe each player should post a photo on Facebook with their rings on and we can narrow it down and force the culprit to surface.

Hopefully a Manly fan bought it.

ManlyArmy said:
Frogz said:

Hopefully a Manly fan bought it.

Nah he's not even a Manly fan. He's looking at on selling it for a profit. Tragic!

Frogz said:

I do not want to see every player's ring. Yuck!

Frogz said:

Its wouldnt be Facebook. It would be Arsebook.

bob dylan said:
Frogz said:

I am not going to poke it!:D

Frogz said:

#putoutyourrings

niccipops said:
bob dylan said:
Frogz said:

I am not going to poke it!:D

I might. What?? It's Friday night and I've had a couple..:-/

Ralphie said:
Why is there another thread on this issue? Can one of the moderators please merge.
One moderator can't merge, there'd be nothing to merge with, you'd need at least two.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8