Who was the often maligned NRL star who didn’t turn up to a tough pre season training session with a well known sportsman?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rmd

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
Come on Bulldog (Daily Telegraph), name him, as it leaves it open to so much conjecture.

I just hope it wasn’t who I think it may have been, and hopefully not one of ours.

It's not even the pre-season yet, everyone not on rep duty is on holiday.
Maybe he meant pre-pre-season.

Come on Bulldog (Daily Telegraph), name him, as it leaves it open to so much conjecture.

I just hope it wasn’t who I think it may have been, and hopefully not one of ours.

It’s not the Schu he is in Vegas.

(a) Jarred Hayne and (b) Mike Tyson.

The pre-season training was for the Nathan's Famous hotdog eating contest, where bite force is an essential ingredient to success.

Apparently Jarred said to Mike - through the little communication slot in the plexiglass - "they won't let me out for this, Mike! Why, why, why?"

"Anyway - Big Willy - my cellmate - says that I'm needed here. I have no idea of why - I hope he tells me.........."

(a) Jarred Hayne and (b) Mike Tyson.

The pre-season training was for the Nathan's Famous hotdog eating contest, where bite force is an essential ingredient to success.

Apparently Jarred said to Mike - through the little communication slot in the plexiglass - "they won't let me out for this, Mike! Why, why, why?"

"Anyway - Big Willy - my cellmate - says that I'm needed here. I have no idea of why - I hope he tells me.........."
Word is Jack Wighten is heading over for next year's Nathan's big bite.

This poorly titled prevocative post has fallen flatter than a fart in an elevator. Even the "off season crowd" couldn't give two hoots!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8