WHO was top 3 Seaeagles in 2011

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cambo said:
1 Lyon & Glenn Stewart
3 dce

On a sidenote I see some people have included the Prince as one of the top 3. I strongly disagree however this is where I see our biggest area of improvement in 2012 he's knee is going to be stronger and be is going to be far more confident. It's a credit to Brett that him at 75-85% is better than just about any other fullback in the game.

My prediction for 2012 is b stewart To score 20+ tries and go very close to the dally m medal
I must confess Cambo - tough call between Lyon & Snake.
I do agree Snake has only been at 70-80% but he still has magical touches & his presence at the back gives the 12 in front massive confidence. The factor I really admire is Snakes off the ball work- perfect positional play & constantly directing & inspiring the team from the back - especially in defence. Throw in his freakish attack & the fact he has been my favourite player for the last few years & he makes the top 3 cut....
They can have their Slaters & Dugans - I choose the Snake all day as the premier # 1 - even at 70%.

DCE: came from nowhere and ended up in a test jersey, enough said.
T-Rex: From a nuffie winger, to a genuine franchise player test player again.

Des Hasler: I'm not being stupid and I dont want to rehash all the anti hasler sentiments, I think good riddance as well.

But does anyone else think we would have had the success we had without his efforts? dont judge the whole season by the fallout.

I think every Manly fan would have Killer in their top 3. He is all class and he has really led by example, he's really stepped up to the duties of a captain. Some brilliant plays that had a significant impact on our season, most notably the play that won the game against the sharks.

Gift was consistent and brilliant, he took so much pressure off the halves and never had a quiet game.

My initial thoughts were DCE but Snake's more limited involvement through the season was top shelf. From the try saver against the Donkeys to the opening try in the GF, his work in attack and defense all season was better than any other fullback in the game. Having said that, DCE built through the season and we would not be premiers without him.

Foz was good but faded towards the back of the season, Joe was fantastic, Hoppa was a class above on the wing and Robbo was Robbo, probably the most consistent winger I've ever seen. The fact that almost every player played well every time they took the field was the reason they took home the trophy. Even George was averaging over 100m a game off the bench.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2