Who will we miss next year?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MCK might come back to bite us in the bum JWH style.
I don't understand why we would let JLJ go for Moltzen. JLJ will play NSW cup at the tigers barring injury and he could of done the same here. Instead we sign a walking bandage.

I think Sao is a good player but he wont be missed. I hope we give Willie a second tier contract

Only Toovey and Foran are irreplaceable.

When Foran plays fast and direct like he did on Friday night, he is the best half in the game behind Thurston. It's high octane and inspirational football that the entire team play off the back of. I know many of us are dirty on him for leaving, but emotion aside, he is an out and out champion on the football field.

Only Toovey and Foran are irreplaceable.

When Foran plays fast and direct like he did on Friday night, he is the best half in the game behind Thurston. It's high octane and inspirational football that the entire team play off the back of. I know many of us are dirty on him for leaving, but emotion aside, he is an out and out champion on the football field.
Yes! His style of play when he's in form is just irreplaceable. His running game when he's playing this well is one of, if not the best in the NRL. I still think DCE is the right half to keep since his all-round skills are much harder to find but Foz, especially with his combinations with our backline, will be extremely difficult to replace.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6