Who will we sign

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who will manly sign for 2018

• No marquee signings

• Pearce

• Pearce and a marquee forward

• Pearce and two marquee forwards

• Pearce, Marquee centre and a Marquee forward

• Two marquee forwards

• Marquee centre and marquee forward

• other marquee half

Results are only viewable after voting.
Looking more and more likely no one is signing with us.
Patience young Turbo. It aint over till its properly over. And it aint over yet

18451234_star-wars-book-reveals-yoda-wanted-to_tc60ed02c.gif

We already have 5 marquee players ,Tom, Jake ,Dylan ,DCE & Marty. We can't afford any more.

Dylan & marty are both champions .. But not paid much , both have been signed for way below their worth . Their money is not hurting us at all both shld be on a lot more .. We shld have got pearce & anyone who thinks its not a kick in the guts to manly is kidding themselves .. Somehow weve managed to fk up yet another signing that we shld have had .. The even bigger stuff up is letting blake green go.. The damage is done now , whether he wanted to stay or not is not up to him , & if so he shld have been exchanged for hingaro or fausitua .. Too let him walk without anything is incompetence ..

I think the more pertinent question is "who is there that is left to sign ?"

Not much left in the pantry, especially in the halves department where we need help.

I think the more pertinent question is "who is there that is left to sign ?"

Not much left in the pantry, especially in the halves department where we need help.
I'm sure there are plenty more reserve graders running around looking for a contract... though it may take some convincing to get them to come here.

We should immediately make a play for Clint Gutherson.

He would want full back not 5/8, although he's good there too. What do we do with Turbo, are we confident he could play centre long term?

He would probably be a solution for goal kicker so I do see an upside. But the cost is we would have a very strange and disjointed attack.

If that Hayne plane bloke signs, his ego would dictate he would want fullback at Eels. So they would have to move Clint anyway? Guess he wouldn't be happy about that.

He would want full back not 5/8, although he's good there too. What do we do with Turbo, are we confident he could play centre long term?

He would probably be a solution for goal kicker so I do see an upside. But the cost is we would have a very strange and disjointed attack.

If that Hayne plane bloke signs, his ego would dictate he would want fullback at Eels. So they would have to move Clint anyway? Guess he wouldn't be happy about that.

Starting 5/8 would be it for him at Manly. Hayne will go above Gutherson considering his injury, he'd be ripe.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -60 8