Who wins the GF?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Storm most likely (call me a genius). But the 'due for a loss' theory might kick in. Here's hoping.

And the Cowboys seem to exude a kind of indecisive lacklustre gas that affects their opponents. Or that could just be who they played. The Sharks lack adventure anyway (how depressing to be a Sharks fan it must be), the Eels choked (shot their wad against the Storm), and the Roosters lost focus just when they should have put the foot on the gas (ha ha ;-)

If the Cowpokes are close going into the last 20...

Seriously thou,if Scott and JT play,even as an impact,it could get interesting,Cows were good most of the game yesterday and only seems to start pushing passes at the end of the first half,then the patience set in again.
I thought the Drizzle didn't get their sh*t together and will save it for next week.
Drizzle are my Wests under Masters,i hated those arsewipes

I expect the Sydney crowd to be overwhelmingly pro-Cow. Or at least anti-Storm. If so there may be several flow on effects, including raising the spirits of the Cows and importantly, reminding the refs how much fans hate the wrestle. Could get interesting. I tip Cows.

If the storm are off there game even a little, i think the cows can get it done . Michael Morgan is in the top 3 halves in the comp so they're not losing to much without JT . Scott will also comeback onto the bench. So the Cowboys in another fairytale finish. I hope .

If the storm are off there game even a little, i think the cows can get it done . Michael Morgan is in the top 3 halves in the comp so they're not losing to much without JT . Scott will also comeback onto the bench. So the Cowboys in another fairytale finish. I hope .

He's number 1 by quite some margin.

Melbourne have been average in both games, I think the Cowboys are a massive chance.

He's number 1 by quite some margin.

Melbourne have been average in both games, I think the Cowboys are a massive chance.
Probably right , he is the best i just didn't want to admit it . He can take the game away from opposition sides with his cool head . Id love him at 6 outside Dce , but moylan will do . haha..

this years gf reminds me of 2011.... warriors made the gf against the odds but they were NEVER a legit threat to manly... Whilst being at a winning manly gf was brilliant, it still kinda feels like a hollow victory as we didnt beat a top team that year, we beat a flukey one...

Storm are a legit gf winning side, i see cows as the side happy just to have made a gf.. Storm by 20+ in a non contest

Believed the storm wouldn't win the gf if they made it since finals began, that doesn't change now and it'd be quite miraculous to see the cows win from 8th in the fashion they have. The big 3's party will be gatecrashed

Storm can win by plenty though, but I've just had the feeling they'd choke big time and lose their second straight Grand Final :rofl:

It's the game that's the winner
storm-coach-craig-bellamy-cameron-smith-of-the-storm-and-todd-chief-picture-id841871508.jpg

I think it will be a competitive game once again. The Cowboys are well used to their situation so will keep on coming. Storm 22-14.
NYEagle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10