Who would you like to see retire?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ha yep very.....it's actually the extra chromosone in my computer that made me post twice- it's being a real spaz today!

Dont know about the rest of you guys but ever since the Digg it was installed the site has gone all spastic. Logs me in and out on its own, times and dates of posts/threads are wrong and change frequently, plus numerous other things ?? Anyone else experiencing this sort of thing ?

Dont know about the rest of you guys but ever since the Digg it was installed the site has gone all spastic. Logs me in and out on its own, times and dates of posts/threads are wrong and change frequently, plus numerous other things ?? Anyone else experiencing this sort of thing ?

Yeah I get similar stuff going on.

Its actually the server guys. Theres nothing that can be done about that.

Apparently the traffic is switched from server to server to cope with the traffic and that is where the problems like logging out are coming from.

it started for my when Dan did his last lot of uprgrade a few weeks ago as well.

Its actually the server guys. Theres nothing that can be done about that.

Apparently the traffic is switched from server to server to cope with the traffic and that is where the problems like logging out are coming from.

Im certainly no expert but the whole host of problems started at the very time of dans Dig It site upgrade. The server thing doesnt sound right to me as wernt we on the multiple server config before the dig it instal/upgrade ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8