Who's faster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Shoe1 said:
HappilyManly said:
Shoe1 said:
roscoe said:
Sure it wasn't Michael Blake? I remember it
You may well be right roscoe, but I'm on the case. I think it was round 19 1982 and we won by a fair bit. I will check some newspaper reports and get back to you.
It was Blakey. Great memories :)

www.rugbyleagueproject.org

Yep that's the game I am thinking of on there. We won 31 14 with a few big names out. Now I need to track down an article that describes the chase. Thanks happily. Roscoe could be remembering shearer doing a similar thing, but I am quite sure Michael Blake chased Kenny down after an intercept in this match. I was an obsessed 13 year old sitting on the northern hill.

Here are match details:
http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/seasons/nswrfl-1982/round-19/manly-warringah-vs-parramatta/summary.html

We were missing Eadie, Krilich, Randall, Ribot, Close, Fatty, & Johnny Gibbs had all but given up hope of ever returning. We still fielded an awesome team without them.

RiverEagle said:
The Eagle Has Landed said:
Delroy Berryman would have to be the quickest Manly player I've seen he can really motor

It's a shame he's been MIA for a few weeks now.

I keep hearing how quick he is...I just hope he's not this years' Chee Kam. Mythically good but always injured.

I think I recall a video of Delroy Berryman on this site last year you can see for yourself

RiverEagle said:
Delroy Berryman would have to be the quickest Manly player I've seen he can really motor

It's a shame he's been MIA for a few weeks now.

I keep hearing how quick he is...I just hope he's not this years' Chee Kam. Mythically good but always injured.

I think I recall a video of Delroy Berryman on this site last year you can see for yourself

Yeah I think I saw that mate.

Would prefer to see him in the NRL, or even a NSW Cup game would do. There's been talk he's just injured... I hope he's not disgruntled and done the dash like Mark O'Dare did!

Ryan said:
My missus tells me I'm too quick quite often.

Don't knock it, at least you are still getting the opportunities to be wanting.

Josh starling is faster, he could turn off the light and disappoint his wife before it got dark.

The first bit of graffiti I read at uni......

how can u tell when a woman has an orgasm?
who cares!

*not that i ascribe to that theory cough ahem

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8